1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying iPhone App Developer Needed

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Moncal, May 17, 2010.

Greetings,

I have an idea for iPhone application that I believe has some potential (ie would be quite useful but probably won't make anybody a million bucks). I, however, am not a programmer. So, I am looking for an iPhone app developer with experience who would be interested in either developing the app for a reasonable fee (don't have a large budget), developing the app in exchange for a percentage of future earnings, or purchasing the idea (you must agree to actually develop the app within a reasonable time frame because I actually want this app).

Application will likely be free and supported by ad revenue and is of a nature that it is likely to be useful to most everyone who goes to movie theaters in the US.

Due to the risk of you taking my idea and running, I will only be doing business with reputable members of this community with proven records (think lots of positive iTrader ratings). If you are interested, please pm me with a link to a portfolio of previous apps you've developed and I'll send you further details of the project so that we can discuss your compensation requirements.

Thanks,
    Sam

Moncal, May 17, 2010 IP