1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling IPetRescue.com - 11 Years Old.

Discussion in 'Domains' started by Joshie, Aug 12, 2015.

Why are you selling this site?
    I had this domain for so long, I had ran it successfully until it was hacked when back then a lot of websites would often get hacked. I got tired of fixing the errors after it's been hacked and gave up. This was I believe in 2008 or 2009 and I just held onto the domain since. I decided that it's time to let it go because I don't see myself running it again and beside I am not really into managing websites anymore like I used to be.

How is it monetized?
    It was monetized with Google Adsense, with addition of Amazon Affiliate and Ebay Affiliate to sell animals toys, foods etc.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    None.

How much time does this site take to run?
    N/A

What challenges are there with running this site?
    N/A

If you'd like to make a offer and buy it before the bids met the reserved bid then you are free to message me with your best offer!

Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
    Joshie, Aug 12, 2015 IP