1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

IPB 3.3 with IPBSEO or vBulletin with vBseo

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by easiii, Feb 22, 2012.

I'm running right now a Mybb 1.6 with Google SEO forum software, and I get around 3.000 guests per day....
    I would like to move to a paid software as they look better... However my question is.....
    Which of the top 3 forum software have a better built in SEO (please note that I will add to vBulletin vBSeo and to IPB - IPB SEO).Can this software improve my rankings and bring me more guests or on contrary?
    As a side note I want to buy the full CMS for Vbulletin or IPB so please take this into account.

Thank you for your time and I know that we had a lot of vb vs ipb forums but this software always update and I would like to know what you guys think today and not read a 3 months old thread.

Should I move my forum to one of this software or just stay on myBB ?

easiii, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  2. www.ww1.in

www.ww1.in Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google seo plugin for mybb is the best, I have run it.
    Most vbulletin sites get popular due to the functions it have (in comparison to a mybb or phpbb forum) which other forum script lack - it has very less to do with vbseo plugin.

www.ww1.in, Jan 21, 2014 IP