1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

iPad vs Surface Pro?

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Raife, Jan 20, 2015.

Ok Mac fans convince me of your ways! Surface Pro Fans, let us unite! What are your thoughts? Surface Pro 3 or iPad?

Raife, Jan 20, 2015 IP
  2. Luke Sorensen

Luke Sorensen Member

Best Answers:
    I've had a Surface before and it sucked at everything. Constantly turned off in the middle of something, the apps are horrible and above all it's so easy to get viruses. One day I woke up to to find that my surface was so jacked up that it took 20 sec. each click to do anything. I took it to the micro soft shop in Honolulu but they couldn't fix it and all I got was "wow that IS really slow". I use a mac now. With Onedrive.com I can have access to all the micro soft office tools I need any way.

Luke Sorensen, Jan 22, 2015 IP
    Raife likes this.
  3. Raife

Raife Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the heads up. I really want to avoid running into those issues of viruses. I always felt Apple were good at protecting their gear from viruses but not sure if that's a myth or actual feature. You know much about that?

Raife, Jan 23, 2015 IP
  4. Robin Banks

Robin Banks Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm having nothing but problems with the WiFi on my iPad. Apparently it's a common problem amongst iPads though. I'd go for the surface regardless. (Got the iPad for free). Microsoft needs to put more thought into their products to sell. Apple could tape shit to a stick and call it iShit and they'd still sell a billion of them.

Robin Banks, Jan 26, 2015 IP
  5. Luke Sorensen

Luke Sorensen Member

Best Answers:
    Ya that is a good point. My ipad did not pick up wifi signals when me crapy windows computer could. I had to buy a personal router just so that I can do stuff on my ipad

Luke Sorensen, Jan 27, 2015 IP