1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling IP Block Leasing - 256, 512, 1024 IPs or more available

Discussion in 'Services' started by rllunzmann, Jan 20, 2014.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello DP Members!

I happen to have within possession x2 /24 IP blocks, x1 /23 IP block & x1 /21 IP block. I'm currently allowing a pretty aggressive promotion where users only make a one-time payment for the IP block(s) & they never have to worry about paying or leasing the IP block again. The offer would be good for the life of the service you retain with me. The only thing that would be billed to you monthly would be just the cost of the server each month. If you did not require a server that is totally fine, I could simply tunnel/route the IPs to your network.

All subnets are in excellent IP reputation. The cost per IP is $1.50 each. I have mid to high-end server hardware that typically costs $119 to $139 a month & would comprise of the following hardware & software:

CentOS x64
    Intel Quad Core Xeon
    8GB of RAM
    x2 250GB SASII Hard Drives (15K RPM)
    8TB (8,000GB) of Bandwidth
    1Gbps NIC on a private switch

Monthly server price = $139/mo (This would ultimately be your total monthly price starting with the 2nd month)

The following is a simple layout regarding the available IP blocks & the one-time cost for each:

/24 IP Block (256 IPs) = one-time cost of $384

/23 IP Block (512 IPs) = one-time cost of $768

/21 IP Block (2,048 IPs) = one-time cost of $3072

All services would be paid by a PayPal verified invoice or credit card. Upon receipt of payment, all dedicated server setups & IPs are routed to the customer within 24 hours.

Thanks,

---
    (872) 588-0213

rllunzmann, Jan 20, 2014 IP
  2. Gopal Tripathi

Gopal Tripathi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i found this company (interspireaddon (dot) com) also, they are selling server and IPs for sending emails, but i don't know how reliable are they.

If someone used this company before please reply me, i am going to take 1024 IPs pool from them previously i used 256 Ips pool that was fine, i didn't faced any problem but don't know about 1024 IPs pool.

As i seen their advertisement on internet on so many websites and still not used their 1024 Ips pool till yet

They are committing this:Sky-pe:-telesyssoftsolution We will provide you ready to use server, IEM, PMTA, SPF, DKIM, DMARC, RDNS all set.
    Quad Core Processor, 16 GB Ram, 1 TB HDD, 256 IPs with all setup

Gopal Tripathi, Apr 27, 2014 IP
  3. sachinsud

sachinsud Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    These guys are kind of fraud
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1370581

They have taken money and left the customer like that.

sachinsud, Jun 7, 2014 IP