1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Invoicing Credit Card Subs

Discussion in 'Optigold ISP' started by diggity, Jun 28, 2004.

Is there anyway to disable the creation of an invoice when "Generate Invoices" is utilized for Credit Card customers?

I would like to be able to send the customer a receipt only (via email or paper)...

Please help...

I have set the "Override Default Invoice Type" to "None", but when "Generate Invoices" is clicked, it creates an invoices for the subscriber.

Thanks,

diggity, Jun 28, 2004 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You have to create an invoice for accounting reasons, otherwise you can't report on what was purchased, and the system would not know how much to bill their credit card. Whether or not the invoice is sent to the customer, that's up to you, but based on your above settings, it would not be.

digitalpoint, Jun 28, 2004 IP
  3. diggity

diggity Peon

Best Answers:
    We export our data out of Optigold to print the invoices... could this be causing the problem as to why the invoice is getting printed then?

Basically.... my billing department has to go though and find all invoices (manually) and pull them out before invoices are stamped sealed and delivered...I now understand why the invoice needs to be generated, but is there anyway to stop it from printing?

Thanks for the response!

diggity, Jun 28, 2004 IP
  4. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If you are printing them external of Optigold, you would need to control it from that external process. Invoices printed from within Optigold are controlled through the settings under the invoicing preferences.

digitalpoint, Jun 28, 2004 IP