1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Invoices tagged for deletion don't

Discussion in 'Optigold ISP' started by yesimalex, Apr 24, 2009.

Have no other resource but this site. After tagging several invoices for deletion I try to go to maintenance as usual and delete invoices but it tells me their are none tagged for deletion. This is a problem. Help.

Thanks,
    Alex

yesimalex, Apr 24, 2009 IP
  2. mcallentx

mcallentx Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Alex i have managed our billing department for over 7 years now and I have done this a million times. The invoice needs to be open, then you click on the trash can symbol. Once you do that a red "D" will appear over it and a message will prompt,"this invoice has been marked for deletion". The next step is to go over to Maintenance and preferences and you will see a red check mark next to invoices up for deletion. If you are unable to follow any of those steps then i would assume you are not logged into the admin login. That's the best i can do hope that helps. Thanks
    Eduardo
    Mcallen Tx

mcallentx, Apr 29, 2009 IP
  3. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    An alternative method to rectifying this is give yourself GOD LEVEL DELETE... Just be careful!

Mia, May 15, 2009 IP