1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Invite these 131 Republicans to a tea party

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by earlpearl, Mar 4, 2013.

earlpearl, Mar 4, 2013 IP
  2. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Invite them to a tea party? You seem confused. Some of those politicians gained office with the help of the Tea Party, including the guy on the cover picture, Scott Brown.

I always get a kick out of liberals who drink so much Kool Aide, they start actually believing the lies they spread. Let me hand you some reality smelling salts about the tea party values. Gay marriage is not a tea party issue, either pro or con. Abortion is not a tea party issue, either pro or con. Womens rights are not a tea party issue, either pro or con.

The tea party is about limiting the size and growth of our Federal Government. The tea party is about limiting the growth of our government's tax policies. The tea party is about retention of the civil rights granted to us by the constitution. Nothing more, nothing less.

I have no doubt that reminding you of these simple facts will not prevent you from immediately reverting to attacking the straw man lefties have spent so long crafting, so by all means, carry on. Moon bats!

Obamanation, Mar 4, 2013 IP
  3. earlpearl

earlpearl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    O-nation: Are you attending the tea party with the 131 republicans referenced above?

Maybe you should go with a date? I suggest you invite Todd Akin of Missouri, supported by the teaparty in the primaries and lost a Senate race by showing his far right wing "family values" or possibly you might want to ask Richard Mourdock of Indiana, another tea party backed GOP candidate for Senate who also expressed deep right wing perspectives on women that cost him the election.

Maybe you'd prefer to attend this tea party with Christine O'Donnell, another extremist and defeated teaparty senate election whose family values stance was mixed with witchcraft. She might be more your style...or possibly you might want to arrange a tea party foursome for this party withe aforementioned 131 republicans from above.

Anyway enjoy the party. What do you eat with your tea?

earlpearl, Mar 4, 2013 IP
  4. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Very good! The Tea Party backed Scott Brown and Richard Mourdock, two people with vastly different social agendas, illustrating once again that the tea party is not about a social agenda, but rather limiting the size and scope of our federal government. As a grass roots organization, some of the candidates they select will be more seasoned and/or electable than others, but their willingness to forward candidates other than the establishment picks is a feather in their cap, in my opinion, even when some of those folks hold views I don't share with them on social issues.

The proper response to this comment would be a page of nothing but LOL. Seriously. Witchcraft? Comments like yours give credibility to every person who has ever posted this picture of Obama, questioning his Muslim upbringing.
    [​IMG]

Seriously. It is beyond pathetic. You should be handing out weed to the readers so they can reach the level of stupidity required to give comments about witchcraft credibility.

The real lesson to be taken from your comments about O'Donnell is that the left knows no shame when it comes to smearing people for political purposes. These types of attacks are why I don't say a word when people start ripping into Obama about his birth certificate. If people who are supposedly of education and wealth find it acceptable to indulge in character assassination, I see no reason at all why the opposition should be expected to behave any different.

[Edit] One other thing on O'Donnell. Her primary election was a victory for the Tea Party, even though she lost the general election, and furthermore, even if she was unqualified for the position. Sending a guy like Mike Castle out to pasture for his voting record, even if we lost the general election, was a victory that continues to have had long lasting effect on the Republican party. Fear. Fear of being a rubber stamp to bigger government.

Some of Mike Castle's votes.
    • Voted YES on Cap and Trade
    • Voted YES on Cash for Clunkers
    • Voted YES on the auto bailout
    • Voted YES on bailing out Fannie and Freddie
    • Voted YES on SCHIP (w/ tax increase)
    • Voted NO to open up ANWR
    • Voted YES on the pork-infested 2005 Highway bill
    • Voted NO to restrict eminent domain abuse
    • Voted YES to increase funding for PBS
    • Voted YES on No Child Left Behind
    • Voted NO to end milk subsidies