1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Invite Forum Posters, $0.5 Per Post, $10 for Topic over 800 Views

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by novaking, Mar 22, 2011.

You just need post our deals on the forums we give to you. The forums we give to you are very hard to operate, and maybe your thread will be delete after about several hours, Even worse, our domain will be delete from the forums, so if you do not have this ability, you needn't send me PM.

Once you post these deals, please tell me the URL of your deals. We will track the effects of the post and report to you. If it brings us 800 views within one week, you can choose to get a free gift, Cash ($10) or $10 coupon, if it brings us 1500 views within one week, a free gift, cash (15$) or $20 coupon for you.

Even if you did not achieve 800 Views, you still can get $0.5 per topic. But you can only publish one post every day in the same forum(you can post deals in many forums). Spam will not be tolerated. And your topic can't be deleted in one week.

We promise all products we provide are good deals and will be popular. For the senior forum members, you are very easy to achieve goals.

If you are interested in this cooperation, send a private message to me and tell me your email address. It will be safe and convenient to contact in the future. And I will send you more details.

novaking, Mar 22, 2011 IP
  2. saba anjum

saba anjum Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i m studying journalism and i m a topper in my batch have been the best scorer consistently for 2 yrs...i can easily write good content all by hand all 100% unique.
    ...plz pm me with the rates and Job.

lets start working
    send me me this job with steps how and where to start

saba anjum, Mar 22, 2011 IP
  3. novaking

novaking Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

I'm glad you are interested in our cooperation program. We promise all products we provide are good deals and will be popular.

novaking, Mar 22, 2011 IP