1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Invitation design website

Discussion in 'Design' started by Katharina&Osiris, Jun 24, 2013.

Hello guys!

I started my own first business with little cute invitation design for weddings and special occadions. I would like for you to check it out just to give me some advice? What do you think about the design, about invitations, about everything? Thank you so much and many many kisses!

seventytwodesign.com

[​IMG][​IMG]

Katharina&Osiris, Jun 24, 2013 IP
  2. BackSlashDesigns

BackSlashDesigns Active Member

Best Answers:
    I love your invitations they look elegant and the photography of them is spot on. The problems I have with the website is that there seems to be too much space between the logo and the Home link, maybe on the right hand side put a tagline or slogan or something that will allow visitors to understand your website/business. You have not shown pricing list so no one will know whether your price is within their budget. Also I suggest you make a Contact us page or put your email address at the top where people can contact you easily. Other than that I like your website.

Some suggestions to gain more business:
    1. Try and get your cards reviewed by a Wedding magazine, Wedding bloggers, Youtubers etc.
    2. Approach Wedding planners and other Wedding businesses and tell them about the services/products you provide and tell them would they be interested in partnering up.
    3. Create business cards and spread them out during weddings, to your friends, to your family, to people who you meet etc.
    4. Create a Facebook and Twitter page if not made already.

BackSlashDesigns, Jun 24, 2013 IP
  3. Katharina&Osiris

Katharina&Osiris Peon

Best Answers:
    I LOVE YOU! :D Great and perfect reply.

Tagline is not bad at all!
    Prices will be available very soon, I will open several webshops on the internet (etsy, society6, etc)
    And yes, after your reply I wil definitely add Contact page. :)

Thank you once again!

Katharina&Osiris, Jun 25, 2013 IP
  4. BackSlashDesigns

BackSlashDesigns Active Member

Best Answers:
    No problem, are you going to just stay in the wedding card niche? Or are you planning to go onto other types of cards? Like Valentine, Birthdays, Christmas etc.

BackSlashDesigns, Jun 25, 2013 IP
  5. Katharina&Osiris

Katharina&Osiris Peon

Best Answers:
    Of course! I'm already waiting for my photographer to finnish the final touch so I can upload them online for other to see. Meanwhile, I open a shop, so for everyone who is interested to check it out: http://www.etsy.com/shop/LuckyPaperGoods?ref=pr_shop_more

Katharina&Osiris, Jun 27, 2013 IP