1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Invisible Tweets

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by cybrwurm, May 11, 2015.

So when i post a tweet with a hashtag in it, it shows on my timeline but doesn't appear on the hashtag-TL. like why not? apparently other people can see them though, because sometimes these hashtag-tweets will faved by someone. so what's going on? help! :(

cybrwurm, May 11, 2015 IP
  2. cybrwurm

cybrwurm Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well, that annoying invisible-tweets problem seems to have been resolved somehow. and rather mysteriously too, i must say ... although i suspect that sending a report to twitter-support may have had something to do with it ... wut? you think so too? idk :)

cybrwurm, May 19, 2015 IP
  3. Cecil Mah

Cecil Mah Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If, under the Notifications panel on the Settings page, you had changed the default setting to either "all @ replies" or "no @ replies," your setting has been reset back to the default: Replies sent from people you follow to people you don’t won’t appear in your public timeline.

Cecil Mah, Jun 3, 2015 IP