1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Investing or business?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by GatewayXtreme, Jan 29, 2017.

Hi Guys,

I'm interested in investing and business, considering you all have way more experience than I do, I'm really a complete newb, I was wondering if you could help me out, first of all I cant really decide whether it is more profitable to start investing or start some form of a own business, like an online business,

investing sounds more like gambling for me, although I really would like to hear your opinion, your success and what worked best for you, also of anyone has experience in online business or education, any help or tips would be much appreciated, Thanks guys!

GatewayXtreme, Jan 29, 2017 IP
  2. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you are well experienced in the particular field then you can start a new business to sell a professional service in which will help the other business.

KylieSweet, Jan 29, 2017 IP
  3. toolswithtom

toolswithtom Peon

Best Answers:
    In my opinion there's more of a recipe to success with online business. I play the share market as well but my successes on this have purely been out of luck and it's something I can rarely predict with confidence.

The online business space is continuing to grow as is the demand for technical skills. If you can invest enough time to learning the ropes and getting well acquainted with how things work I would take this route :) . Hope this helps!

toolswithtom, Jan 30, 2017 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Both are a long term deal. And, in a way, both are a gamble. Starting a business may involve just as many risks, if not more. With investments you can diversify, putting your money into mature, low-risk stocks. Seek an expert advice if you do decide to invest.

qwikad.com, Jan 30, 2017 IP
  5. GatewayXtreme

GatewayXtreme Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for replying guys, very interesting what you said Kylie, I would really like to do something like that maybe as a start, just to know how to get a business going, ill think about that, thanks for the suggestion! And would really love to have the tools to learn how to make a proper business and could help, for investing, where could I find the best help?

GatewayXtreme, Jan 30, 2017 IP
  6. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think you should combine both .If you master for example affiliate marketing then you can invest the money earned and you can make a lot of profit .

Spartan14, Feb 1, 2017 IP
  7. robinymym

robinymym Active Member

Best Answers:
    why don't you start affiliate marketing? it's now trending!

robinymym, Feb 2, 2017 IP
  8. GatewayXtreme

GatewayXtreme Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ill check them out, what is the success rate of using affiliate programs?

GatewayXtreme, Feb 3, 2017 IP
  9. LandonWinston

LandonWinston Peon

Best Answers:
    I would recommend Investing, stock market offers much more interesting returns. My advice to investors has always been to buy stocks for the long term.
    Here are some tips to help you navigate the market and build a large stock portfolio over a long period.

1.Spread your risks by investing in a number of stocks in different markets and in mutual funds, bonds and other instruments. A good rule is that no one stock or other investment should be more than 10% of your total portfolio.

2.Take advice from various sources.Invest in some companies whose products and strategies you like.There are a multitude of comparison sites and other resources on the internet to help you to analyse and understand investments.
    If you are interested in Biotech companies then you should consider these top biotech stocks :
    - Enzo Biochem
    - Exelixis
    - Heska Corp
    - Incyte Corporation
    - Amgen
    Read more about these stock performance : Top biotech companies in 2017

LandonWinston, Feb 8, 2017 IP
  10. beast_8

beast_8 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It really depends what sort of business and investment it is. Cannot just generalize which one is riskier, but I would say dabble into both if you can.

beast_8, Feb 8, 2017 IP
  11. unlimitedoptions4us

unlimitedoptions4us Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi:

You should consider a combination of both. How much money you dedicate to each one will depend of how much skill and knowledge you can bring to the table.

If you know a lot about investing and investments then you should at least start there. You can eventually start an on-line company around investing.

If you have worked in a specific field for several years then you can start a small business in that field (part-time) and then keep working it until you see success.

Good luck,

Dan

unlimitedoptions4us, Feb 10, 2017 IP
  12. halim DZ

halim DZ Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    think you

halim DZ, Feb 10, 2017 IP
  13. Hybirid

Hybirid Member

Best Answers:
    First of all, it depends on what amount of money you have for investing or doing business

Hybirid, Mar 21, 2017 IP
  14. Milliardo

Milliardo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Best thing to do--invest as well as have a small business. Have a number of income streams as possible. Don't try to put all into just one activity, but try to spread it out. As both grow, you will see much faster growth in income as well.

Milliardo, Mar 22, 2017 IP