1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Investing in Gold? forex?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Aslanov Biz, Jan 6, 2012.

1. dashnuke

dashnuke Member

Best Answers:
    i'm a newbie in forex world... i'm still learning by doing,,

dashnuke, Feb 27, 2012 IP
  2. Eke222

Eke222 Peon

Best Answers:
    Why would you want to invest in something that has gone up so much already? Gold is way overbought.

Eke222, Feb 27, 2012 IP
  3. dpmembers

dpmembers Member

Best Answers:
    I mean in terms of physical, regardless... will it go up even higher?

dpmembers, Mar 1, 2012 IP
  4. migz421

migz421 Peon

Best Answers:
    I've seen some opinions that gold will rise this week and the DJIA will correct slightly. I bet binary options and have recently switched to markets world finical betting website marketsworld.com purely because they pay out more than other binary options sites I have used such as bbinary.com which I still use for some things. Marketsworld pays out 95% profit though which bbinar.com doesn't come near. My question is this: I think investors may start to correct the feverish run made on US stocks last week. Where did all this money come from? In part it came from gold which dropped hugely last week and is now range locked between 1,730 and 1,700 currently about $1,710. I think gold will rise and DJIA will drop later this week. Am I crazy?

migz421, Mar 5, 2012 IP
  5. levinsonjewelers

levinsonjewelers Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Investing in Gold? forex?

You can investment in gold. gold is better for long term investment.

levinsonjewelers, Mar 5, 2012 IP
  6. TheViking

TheViking Member

Best Answers:
    Investing in gold is a great idea as a part of your investment portfolio. As others have mentioned in this thread, having around 10% of your overall investment portfolio in precious metal is a good rule of thumb. When investing in gold and silver the best idea is to have a long term view, as these metals tend to fluctuate quite significantly in value in the short term. In the long run, precious metals have proven to be great investments.

TheViking, Mar 5, 2012 IP
  7. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Germany is printing Deutschesmarks and has been for awhile. The euro is in trouble and I've been unloading them. Order your Deutschesmarks now and make some money.
    Preorder and they will be there for you to trade in the future,and everyone will want them at the price you want to trade them at.

Spoiltdiva, Mar 5, 2012 IP
  8. dpmembers

dpmembers Member

Best Answers:
    thanks spoiltdiva, cld u show us a place where we can get them? or pm me instead.

dpmembers, Mar 5, 2012 IP
  9. deluxdon

deluxdon Catch Me If You Can...!!!™ Staff

Best Answers:
    For me its good to invest in Gold instead of forex.

DON.

deluxdon, Mar 5, 2012 IP
  10. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    Das Finanzministerium ordered the plates for the new Deutschesmarks months ago,and has been printing them. Germany realizes that it cannot go down with the Euro. Bonn now has tons of this new money in the ministry warehouses,soon to be released.
    Refer to my previous posts as to who to contact. You can prebuy,but not actually take possession of the marks until release date.

Spoiltdiva, Mar 5, 2012 IP
  11. dpmembers

dpmembers Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks sD! Appreciate it. :)

dpmembers, Mar 6, 2012 IP
  12. TheViking

TheViking Member

Best Answers:
    Very interesting indeed, but that I think investing in Deuschemarks would be considered high risk.

TheViking, Mar 8, 2012 IP
  13. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    You are right mon amie,very risky indeed. But such is the nature of forex trading. If one is tepid about taking on risk,then one should never enter into the world of forex trading to begin with. Can it not be said that the old adage of "No risk means no gain" is true? :) Over 2 year ago people told me that buying shares in General Motors was not only risky but "crazy". They told me the company is weeks away from declaring bankruptcy. I'm glad I took a risk and didn't listen to them. I made good $$$ from that risk.

P.S. I'm going to predict the collapse of the Euro,and hyper inflation prior to it's demise. If you don't want to mess with the Deutschmark,then at least dump your Euros now and go with gold,diamonds,agricultural assets,energy or mining. "They" are considered safer I suppose.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2012
    Spoiltdiva, Mar 8, 2012 IP
  14. 250k90

250k90 Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't trust forex or anything with stocks at all. I've been a member of GoldSilver.com for a long time and really understand Mike Maloney and his philosophy. Hyper-inflation is coming and then the collapse of all fiat currencies. There's an awakening happening. But lots of people aren't even looking for it. So when the Sh*t Hits The Fan, they're gonna be Sh*t Outta Luck. I'm preparing now.

250k90, Mar 8, 2012 IP
  15. dpmembers

dpmembers Member

Best Answers:
    Good $$$ ? Care to share exact amounts? Tee hee.. :)
    Thanks for the advise, I want gold but its expensive now. :(
    I am stubborn and I am in forex, lost over USD $1312.00 in one day before, I'll create a new thread on this with print shot when I have the time. :p

I'm glad you are preparing. :) May God protect us all.

dpmembers, Mar 9, 2012 IP
  16. reninter

reninter Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, of course gold will be the better idea for investment. If you a have fast knowledge (must experienced) then forex also not so bad but bit risk.

reninter, Mar 9, 2012 IP
  17. Money23

Money23 Member

Best Answers:
    gold is the best what people don't understand is as long there is a strong government which they will be if such economic collaspe happen Gold will always have value, yes we understand goods like food water medicine are good too but thats like during a doomsday type event like end of the world or something but in this situation times will be tough and trust me right now is nothing compared to whats coming, when things start to turn normal and melo out those with gold will be the new leaders aka the most powerful aslo keep in mind gold is finite resource so it is rare

Money23, Mar 31, 2012 IP
  18. dpmembers

dpmembers Member

Best Answers:
    hehe, yeah man.. and those with guns to demand the gold from those leaders also . . . :(

dpmembers, Apr 1, 2012 IP
  19. torontoairporttaxi

torontoairporttaxi Peon

Best Answers:
    as the gold prices increases day by day,in this situation its better to invest in gold.

torontoairporttaxi, Apr 1, 2012 IP
  20. dpmembers

dpmembers Member

Best Answers:
    how much have you invested?

dpmembers, Apr 2, 2012 IP