1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Invest $80.00 & Earn $100.00/Day Everyday For 40+ Days ($4000+ Profit).

Discussion in 'Services' started by Bagtjesen, Jan 14, 2013.

I have a WarRoom member account over at WarriorForum.com forum and I am gonna RE-SELL 250,000 forum-threads' "signature field" backlinks (permanent) on 1000+ different Class A IPs.

I will buy the 250K backlinks from a Phillipino SEO team at $39.99 and RE-SELL at WarriorForum at $79.99 so I will have $40.00 profits per buyer and we can easily get 5+ buyers everyday, so we can make a profit of $200+ everyday.

This project will end in 40+ days and by then we will have earned $200/2 = $100/day everyday for 40 days = $4000.00.

I AM LOOKING FOR A JOINT VENTURE WITH YOU.

1. I will post the WSO from my WarroMember account,
    2. You will pay $40 + $40 for two consecutive days' "bumps" (you won't have to pay me directly, you can pay the BUMP by TeamViewer).

I am looking for a business partner because I do not have any money left as there was almost no sales in December as I do SEO and I hope that from January the market at WarriorForum will rise.

If you are interested on the above then pleaze contact me over to my Skype at : david4weaver

Last edited: Jan 14, 2013
    Bagtjesen, Jan 14, 2013 IP
    freezeice04 likes this.