1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Introductions

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BarbaraSemolina, Jul 17, 2017.

Hello, first I would like to introduce myself.
    My name is Barbara, I am 28 years old and my main obligation in this moment is to be a good mother of one beautiful boy.
    Since I will be off from my regular work for the next whole year, I decided to start my own website and try to progress from my part-time work to a second-work and who knows, maybe even more...
    I made a small research and concluded that the website on the Opencart platform would be the best solution for me.
    Some things I managed to learn through tutorials, but there are still many things and issues ahead of me.
    I would like to have some helpful tips on this forum, as well as to help someone with my own knowledge.

BarbaraSemolina, Jul 17, 2017 IP
  2. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome to this forum. I'm sure that you will find plenty of helpful tips. I'm also sure that you will help plenty of people with your knowledge. Hope you do well with your website.

MrKing01, Jul 18, 2017 IP
  3. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    My advicess would be to think think thing .Many people try only to promote affiliate products etc but they dont think on how they can help a person very good .This its the ingredients of succes you must give to people very good value .Also build a list this its the best things you can do

Spartan14, Jul 19, 2017 IP