1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

*****Introducing Our Content Writing Service To Digitalpoint Members*****

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by fahad majidi, Aug 9, 2009.

-Can manage maximum in minimum time :) My rate is $.75/100 words(for article writing)

We are a team of writers willing to work on any article or E-book. The topic variety in our team has been made possible by our different members as each of them has been involved in various fields besides writing. The different fields of our members are as follows:

1. One has been in the pet care business for 8 years with interaction with many birds and fishes. He has been breeding fishes and birds for quite a long time and is currently the supplier of a local pet shop.

2. Another has done courses in arts enabling him to be able to write tutorials and techniques on various phases including still life and Anime drawings.

3. One of our team member has been writing articles and cover stories for car magazines for quite a time and has knowledge on many issues of cars, the companies and other technical details.

4. A further member is doing BBA and has been writing business related articles for 4 years now. So she can write solutions and comments on different business associated articles.

Well that’s our team and with our experience and knowledge we can write E-books on many topics.

regards

fahad majidi

For more details catch me on my email ID

fahad.majidi@gmail.com

fahad majidi, Aug 9, 2009 IP
    Ibn Juferi likes this.