1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Introducing Oron.com - WebMaster oriented file sharing service with highest payouts.

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by TomDeLonge, Apr 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Dear Webmasters,

A lot of you guys already know Oron.com and have been working with us for a while. Oron.com is a file-sharing service that offers an affiliate program enabling you to make good money with your content.

Purpose of this thread is to answer all the questions you might have and listen to your suggestions. Please read further to see what we can offer.

What makes us different from others:
    • We count downloads from all countries.
    • You can choose between "per download" or 50-55% revshare program and switch between them at any time to maximize your profit.
    • FTP access to upload your files along with other tools to manage your account.
    • Exceptional download speed for Free Downloads.
    • Multiple payout options.

We pay for:
    • Downloads - Up to $10 for 1000 downloads.
    • Premium accounts sales - 50% - 55% commission for any premium account sold and further rebills.
    • Referring Oron.com to other webmasters earns you 10% commission on any revenue your referrals generate.

We pay via:
    • Paypal
    • ePassporte
    • Wire Transfer
    • Webmoney

We'll be glad to answer all the questions you might have.

Thank you for your time.
    Support Team.

TomDeLonge, Apr 27, 2010 IP
  2. wuhugm

wuhugm Peon

Best Answers:
    Download from all countries :D that's good

is download counted per completed download? or just start of download?

wuhugm, May 5, 2010 IP
  3. aviad13

aviad13 Peon

Best Answers:
    what do I need to do to incraise my rate to 100%? and how much time it is goint to take?

aviad13, May 5, 2010 IP
  4. Code170

Code170 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That is the problem

5% mean 0.5$ per 1000 downloads

Code170, May 5, 2010 IP
  5. rogersp

rogersp Peon

Best Answers:
    Im already member of Oron, I like it because doesnt have a minimum file size and accept all countries, but Im not so active cause the level rates very low.

rogersp, May 5, 2010 IP
  6. TomDeLonge

TomDeLonge Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you all for your questions.

At oron.com we count each download as soon as it starts. Multiple Downloads are counted.

oron.com
    To get your rate increased your traffic have to convert into sales. The ratio of how much traffic is getting converted into sale determines your payout rate. A single sale of 90-day premium subscription on 1000 downloads is going to bring your rate to 100%.
    Payout rate is getting calculated automatically on a daily basis (24 hours). So it can go up to a 100% in 1 day.

It should not be a problem if your traffic converts. Your payout rate will increase automatically.
    Besides that, you can start working with "50% revshare" where you'll be paid 50% commission for all accounts upgrades and rebills.
    With this way of payout there is no limit on how much you earn with your traffic, so it could be the best way to go.
    You can switch between the ways you are getting payed "per download" or "50% commission" at any time in "My Account" settings.

Your feedback is very important to us. I'll be glad to answer any questions you might have.

TomDeLonge, May 6, 2010 IP
  7. EyeBites

EyeBites Guest

Best Answers:
    Hello, everyone!

Perhaps I can give you all some more detailed information about ORON seen from the perspective of a webmaster that works together with ORON since January and on a 100% basis (ONLY ORON) since April. First of all I have to say that I have been working together with almost EVERY hoster that is out there. I am not sure if it is allowed to say those names, but trust me: I have seen them all and worked with (almost) all of them. What makes ORON very special are 7 essential points that NO OTHER hoster can provide in that combination. And the combination made my decision easy.

1) First of all the service is OUTSTANDING coming to response and help. You can be sure that the guys come back to you within one day - mostly even within 1 or 2 hours. They work together in a team so your question will get to the right person. I had for example some trouble with the FTP upload since I never did that before - and believe me: the technical director made me A VIDEO (!!!) and sent it to me explaining me step by step how to do it. He even used my full name in it to greet me. Imagine that for sh*** hotfile that almost NEVER answers any questions...

2) The FTP transfer works 24/7 - and FULLY automatically! Imagine that! Not some shitty one hour period like depositfiles or 24 hours like the rest. No: you can pump your files 24/7 to YOUR personal server which means you do not have to transfer them to your account: that works automatically, too.

3) The payment: yes, you get 10$ per 1,000! Now you may say: "I know numberless other hosters that pay better...". Let me tell you: NO, you don't! Because unlike shitty hotfile you reach the 100% almost CERTAIN on the FIRST day. No copper, bronze, silver, gold, platinum status you have to fight for and struggle. I HATE that. You make ONE new ref. and you are at 100%. I KNOW it is hard to believe, but try it and you will see that I say the truth. I would have left ORON at the second day if I stayed at 5%...but I went to freaking 100% right away and stayed there. And you get EVERY single IP from ANY country...that means if you make some mega-threads with 1,000 files and the guys download them all one after another ORON counts ALL downloads. Again and again.
    You earn 10-20 times as much as you do with depositfiles. Trust me ( I know that is hard to do, but figure it out yourself).

4) ---> here comes the MOST AMAZING thing you wont get ANYWHERE ladies and gents: you have a REAL TIME statistic! Not 24 hours like fail depositfiles or hotfile. You can see in REALTIME if your post in some forum was successful. And here comes the most amazing special feature: you can see the ref-link somebody uses! That means: at every download you see at which place and with which exact link somebody downloaded your file. And that is most amazing when you think about it. I figured out for example that some forums that appeared to be big are close to useless for making cash since almost no real downloads came from there and some minor forums can be most important to sell new accounts. And more than that: I learned that many people do SEND my links per mail since I can see many webmail accounts in my statistics! I even figured out totally new forums where somebody posted my links to (for example I suddenly had many downloads from Finland...and I found out that somebody posted my link to the largest Finnish board I never heard about before).

5) The next very important point is that I NEVER EVER had ANY file deleted. At the end I had about 20 or 30 files deleted by megaupload, rapidshare or depositfiles - even without any reasons. And if you are sharing 5,000 files that can mean some very significant work to re-upload and some very angry customers that want to download deleted files. And I so far never heard of anybody else that had files deleted.

6) The payment is like some Swiss clockwork: 8pm Berlin time and you have your money to your account. You can even set your clock to that.

7) You get 50% per sold account. That means you are some equal partner to them. Now you think: "What if I do not sell any accounts...I want my 10$ per 1,000 downloads". Do that! You can choose! Anytime you want! In real time! Switch back and forth...no problem. But let me tell you one thing: With the 50% reward on any sold account you can earn so much, that you would laugh if I tell you how much that can be.

I forgot: the file manager INSIDE your account is very handy with th search function. You can set a password to any file.
    As far as I know they do not have any download - uploadmanager at hand. But as I explained the FTP transfer works perfectly. But perhaps they are working on that or they do have one and I never knew...who knows.

If you have some questions: ask me, I can give you some balanced and honest answers!

Cheers,

eyebites.

Last edited: May 10, 2010
    EyeBites, May 10, 2010 IP
  8. dduck

dduck Peon

Best Answers:
    1st
    Yes EyeBites, payment proof please.

2nd
    So, another hoster without an MoneyBookers 'solution'

3rd
    I got premium content wich is up to 1 GB in size with direct links, but with what oron offering, I cannot upload that on their servers.

Last edited: May 10, 2010
    dduck, May 10, 2010 IP
  9. DJboutit2

DJboutit2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Oron sucks free users get like 60k a sec download & 200mb max file size is way to low since I upload 500mb to 750mb videos

DJboutit2, May 10, 2010 IP
  10. EyeBites

EyeBites Guest

Best Answers:
    Ok, well, I don't know why I am doing this but here you can see that I am currently making between $400 and $600 a WEEK. And as I said I am only working together with ORON fully since APRIL and I have only about 30% of my files uploaded up to now.

Put http:// in front and look at this ---> mysave.in/ v1/ images/ 64832578067242748848. jpg (I cant post direct links here since I am a newbee, you have to join the gaps)

And for paypal: As a banker I have to say it is far cheaper than any other transfer - especially if you are in the USA or any other far away place from the company.

---> For the free users: 60kb is bullshit! They get 100kb if they are not registered and even 220kb if they register for free. You can trust me that my thread readers would KILL me if they had 60kb after I switched from rapidshare to ORON with all of my 5000 files.

To be honest the 200kb for free-registered users somehow makes it hard to sell premium accounts. But on the other hand people are happy.

Any other questions?

EyeBites, May 11, 2010 IP
  11. dduck

dduck Peon

Best Answers:
    First ALL of you ppl, need to learn difference between 60 kb and 60 KB. Learn it at once, damn it.

60kb = 60kb/s
    60KB = 60 * 8 = 480 kb/s

======================
    Now...
    I'm glad that you are among those 'few' who lives in a country accepted by PayPal. But the rest of the world doesn't exist for PayPal.

That's why MoneyBookers is the best option. I'm not going to promote MB here, but let's just say they don't fck around with their clients like PayPal. And they accept (almost) all the countries.

2nd thing:
    As I said, I need to be able to upload remotely 1GB files on oron. For that I have to pay for premium. Well, damn it, I want to work for them and make them money. I'm not going to PAY them for trying to MAKE THEM the money. So, 400 MB file doesn't work for me.

3rd. Nice to see a screenshot from your oron account that you are paid, but for what I know, you could be a member of oron team. That is why I would appriciate if you post actual PAYPAL payment screenshots.

dduck, May 11, 2010 IP
  12. aviad13

aviad13 Peon

Best Answers:
    You right 400mb is too low, please increase to 1gb

aviad13, May 11, 2010 IP
  13. EyeBites

EyeBites Guest

Best Answers:
    Hello, once again!
    One thing first: I am 100% NOT from the ORON team, which of course will be very hard to prove if you think about even if I would post you my bank account, my passport and the name of my mother...

OK, here is the screenshot of my last ORON paycheck for the last week:

http:// and then: www. imagebam.com/ image/ ceecb680165203/

I am, by the way, not sure why you want to see that! Do you think they won't pay??? Look at ALEXA and look at ORNON'S stats: they are stellar. I think around +400% traffic in the past 6 months. That is pretty much becasue of the 50% revenue you can make. No scam here, Sir.

And for that:

"Well, damn it, I want to work for them and make them money. I'm not going to PAY them for trying to MAKE THEM the money. So, 400 MB file doesn't work for me."

...I can understand you. I didn't know about that remote 400mb limit since I always use FTP. And yes: I know the meaning of 60 KB...and I meant 100 KB for free users and 200 KB for free registered. So far I never had any complains about the speed...I HAD some MASSIVE complains when I was working with extabit for example because THEY are limited to 75KB which is just TOO frustrating for everybody who is not premium (besides their connection and server errors).
    One thing I probably would improve is the limit ORON hast regarding 100 mb download per hour for free users. That somehow produces some frustration in some customers especially if they want to download HD stuff and very large files like I am sharing. On the other hand that increases the motivation to go premium. So everything has some pro and cons.

EyeBites, May 11, 2010 IP
  14. dduck

dduck Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your payment proof.

I guess you have some very nice internet connection since you upload big file with FTP?

dduck, May 11, 2010 IP
  15. TomDeLonge

TomDeLonge Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for stopping by and sharing your thoughts.
    You were able to reveal some valued points that I was considering obvious and failed to mention.
    You've been a great help!

Dear, Djboutit2.
    Your information is not correct. Free users get at least 100k-120k average, and more for registered ones. You should try it for yourself. And when you do so you'll see that a limit for a registered user is 400Mb. Registration is FREE.
    If you do not want to get Premium account right away (which would allow you to upload files up to 5,000 Mb) you can split your videos into 2 archive files and upload it that way. More files -> more downloads -> more money for you, because we count all downloads. And I'll repeat ALL, also ORON is the only company that counts traffic from 253 countries.

And for all of you guys who are concerned about this 400Mb upload limit with non-premium account, I really do not understand why is it such a big deal to pay 9.95 for a tool that you intend to make money with. Are you afraid that you won't make at least 10 bucks a month to break even? It can be just one premium subscription sale a month to cover your expense.
    I’d appreciate if you guys would care to explain your reluctance to get a premium, because I have never heard that complain from a single webmaster working with Oron.com and making money.
    We also have a new feature that allows you to pay for the premium account using your earned balance.

TomDeLonge, May 12, 2010 IP
  16. wuhugm

wuhugm Peon

Best Answers:
    5% > 100% only by one referral, and stays like that for-EVER?

U r dreaming, my friend

your 100% of course came from premium sales......

wuhugm, May 12, 2010 IP
  17. TomDeLonge

TomDeLonge Peon

Best Answers:
    ... you were able to squeeze in another post while i was typing mine. Thanks again for your support.

If it matters, I can confirm that EyeBites is not on Oron.com team and just an affiliate who works with us.
    But he is not the only one who makes good money with Oron :)

I won't make it a big secret, we did ask some of our webmasters to support Oron.com with their testimonials. And their willingness to help is a statement itself about how satisfied they are with our service.

And as EyeBites mentioned before you can check Oron's stats with Alexa to see that we were around for a while and we are going only UP. And now when we expand our server park in both USA and Europe and our system is working like a well-oiled machine we are ready to offer an outstanding service and support to increase our market share in US, EU and the rest of the World.

Thanks to webmasters like EyeBites we were succeeding so far.

TomDeLonge, May 12, 2010 IP
  18. osarayponte

osarayponte Peon

Best Answers:
    I heard some people say . Oron scam site

osarayponte, May 12, 2010 IP
  19. EyeBites

EyeBites Guest

Best Answers:
    Well, yes: the 500$ a week come from premium sales. But to be honest I switched from "payment per downloads" to "payment per sold account" pretty late because I always thought I would make more money with the 10$ per 1000. I was wrong. But trust me: If you work just normally with your threads it is nearly no problem at all to stay at 100% since ORON also counts just registrations not only sold accounts. It is hard to proof for me since I do not know the exact formula they calculate the payment - but I never had any problems to stay above 8$ per 1,000 even if I didn't post anything new at all for days. In comparison to that hotfile is s*** - and trust me: I tried hotfile very hard.
    The only way to proof that is easy: register for free and try it for 3 days.

EyeBites, May 12, 2010 IP
  20. maniac-

maniac- Peon

Best Answers:

Pmed you mate. Would you please reply

maniac-, May 12, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.