1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Introducing BewDirectory.com PR 5 Human Edited Directory

Discussion in 'Solicitations & Announcements' started by seofriend, Jan 11, 2014.

In March 2013 I Decided to start another Web-Directory.
    Below are some advantages of it:
    • Its categories are unique and everything is human edited.
    • It Has Potential BackLinks , eg.. dir.yahoo.com ,DP's Directory etc..
    • Its not money based , its is quality based.Everybody who pays won't get approved.
    • It has reasonable Pricing .Cause we Believe a good link will help our reputation.
    URL: http://www.bewdirectory.com

I'm going to give out 10 Free Listing To DP members with +100 trophy points and a reputable website .
    In order to get your website listed in BewDirectory you Need to send me the following information by pm.

1. Your Name
    2. E-Mail
    3. Website's Title
    4. Website's URL
    5. Website's Description
    6. Tags
    7. Category that you want your Link In (If there isn't any suitable for you suggest me one)

Any feedback is welcome

seofriend, Jan 11, 2014 IP
  2. Forumdirectory

Forumdirectory Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Only six Category?

Forumdirectory, Jan 14, 2014 IP
  3. seofriend

seofriend Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes,
    you can count again if you're not sure

seofriend, Jan 14, 2014 IP
  4. arrisweb

arrisweb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Six main categories and some subcategories. Is that correct? Still missing many important main categories. Good Luck since it is already PR5.

I only wonder how is it get pagerank with no content :confused:

arrisweb, Jan 14, 2014 IP
  5. Nima

Nima Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Definitely needs more categories.

Where does the name "Bew" come from?

Nima, Jan 27, 2014 IP
  6. seofriend

Best Answers:
    @ Nima
    Yes it does. but apparently i won't be adding 1600 empty categories . just because someone might have a link . search engines doesn't like
    Bew/Baw is a short response to anything weird in our language.In the webiste's name its "Web" , read from right to left

seofriend, Jan 27, 2014 IP
  7. Nima

Nima Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    haha, I'm Iranian. I was wondering if it was somehow Farsi related.
    Yes, 1600 empty categories are bad. about 50 to 100 is very reasonable though. Besides it takes more work and investment to make a directory profitable these days.

Build your directory with the assumption that Google doesn't exist (to send you traffic). Then figure out why would someone pay to be in your directory.

Nima, Jan 27, 2014 IP
  8. seofriend

Best Answers:
    @Nima
    I don't make it for search engines, ain't lookin for profit either . Just tried to give reasonable answer .

Hamoone ;)

seofriend, Jan 28, 2014 IP
    Nima likes this.
  9. Nima

Nima Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What? Why are you in the directory business then?
    Even if you don't want to make a living from your directory set reasonable prices for the submissions. Correct pricing sets you apart from others. I like the pricing on authoritydirectory.com for general directories: very reasonable but high enough to weed out the junk submissions

Nima, Jan 28, 2014 IP
  10. razashah

razashah Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Very nice directory! Should be more categories added like dmoz and other directories..... BTW good site :)

razashah, Feb 6, 2014 IP
  11. Web Directory Reviews Org

Web Directory Reviews Org Well-Known Member Premium Member

Best Answers:
    I'll be adding your directory to my directory of directories in the next few days. I have just browsed through several pages of posts here from people advertising their directories but, other than some that I already had listed, yours is the first one that I have come across that wasn't loaded down with empty categories. No, you don't have a lot of links, and you'll need more to be taken seriously by a lot of people, but a few categories with sites listed in each one of them is a lot better than hundreds of empty categories. I have been actively looking for worthwhile directories to add to my directory of directories, particularly for three larger ones that I don't already know about, but pretty much every other directory that I have looked at is little more than a website with a directory script filled with a crap-load of empty categories. If I have to click through a dozen categories in order to find one with a listed site, it isn't making it into my directory of directories. As I said, you need to add more sites and categories but you're going about it the right way if you wait until you have sites before you create categories.

seofriend likes this.