1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Introducing 888Media – Earn up to $8,000 a month with your website

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by mjones, Aug 19, 2011.

1. tSRDazz

tSRDazz Peon

Best Answers:
    I receive 250,000 unique visitors a month.
    I receive roughly 6mil pageviews a month.

How much would you offer a site of THIS size? Because if this doesn't hit your higher end publisher mark, then I highly doubt any website you will find would.

tSRDazz, Dec 1, 2011 IP
  2. Jezlad

Jezlad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We agreed on a figure, I spoke with you in person and filled in all the forms and returned them to you. I still would like to publish your adverts but really what do you expect when I speak with you in person on the phone, fill in and return all the contract forms then hear nothing more?

As I said, the deal was agreed. I signed the forms... then silence. Of course I'm going to doubt your credentials. Do you have example sites who're publishing your adverts?

Shoot me a PM if you're still interested.

Jezlad, Dec 3, 2011 IP
  3. prandah

prandah Active Member

Best Answers:
    this i scam or not ?

prandah, Dec 3, 2011 IP
  4. essa6

essa6 Peon

Best Answers:
    wat we should with this media

essa6, Dec 8, 2011 IP
  5. ajmalhuuss

ajmalhuuss Peon

Best Answers:
    I have been using them now for a couple of weeks on a site that gets 1.5k unique vistors a day and over 5k page views. My total earnings so far (CPM) $0.75. They aren't really worth it from what I have gathered.

ajmalhuuss, Dec 9, 2011 IP
  6. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    These people sound like jokers... there is no Reliable network out there with an Earnings CAP. If you go to a real network, and your site earns 20k you make 20k you don't get 8k because that's all the network wants to pay out. They should manage their inventory better so they can actually pay their clients proper ratios.

wrekoniz3, Dec 13, 2011 IP
  7. baljit12

baljit12 Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    i have near 1500+ uniques and near about 6000 pageveiws per day
    is u deal for ad space?
    for certain time of period.
    this is minimun rough stat.
    thanks
    waiting for response

baljit12, Dec 14, 2011 IP
  8. dungdenvn

dungdenvn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    they are dead :) don't try them then ...

dungdenvn, Jan 16, 2012 IP
  9. aritra_saha

aritra_saha Peon

Best Answers:
    i don't know about site

aritra_saha, Jan 16, 2012 IP
  10. HitSports.Net

HitSports.Net Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    888media is SCAM Company and not paying to Publisher's i earn 3400$ for three months and when time of paying my payment they said your sites are under reviewed and after the one month they say's your publisher Account is Blocked, 888media iframing the Adsense and fraud with publisher's, i have request / suggestion to all web master's please don't use this company they are Scam Scam Scam 888media Scam 888media Scam 888media Scam 888media Scam 888media Scam 888media Scam 888media Scam 888media Scam

HitSports.Net, Feb 26, 2012 IP
  11. Jezlad

Jezlad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I warned and posted this in another thread.

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2370349#post17211701

Jezlad, Feb 26, 2012 IP
  12. omkaar

omkaar Member

Best Answers:
    i was sure that they are scam company when they couldn't even afford a server which can run their framed ads for 24 hrs without breaking down.
    Just because of their shitty adcode, my site was down 5-6 times in a day and then on day 2, i removed them.

They just looked ugly to me with blue border and larger frame than normal adsense and also when we're already making direct money from adsense, why let this scam company take % from same source ?

Next time when some jerk posts about representing some company, ask them to pay upfront and lend them your space, else show them middle finger

omkaar, Feb 29, 2012 IP
  13. RAVI63

RAVI63 Peon

Best Answers:
    any payment proof??? and any reviews on your service

RAVI63, Mar 5, 2012 IP
  14. Pandanger

Pandanger Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you read the other posts in this thread, I think it's proof enough you shouldn't mess with them.

Pandanger, Mar 5, 2012 IP
  15. dumitrescu2008

dumitrescu2008 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, i had ads from 888media.net and when they to pay me they bloked my account Publisher.
    So 888media.net IS SCAM!!!!

dumitrescu2008, May 4, 2012 IP
  16. monkeyclap

monkeyclap Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the warning. Will be careful.

monkeyclap, May 7, 2012 IP
  17. colin.p

colin.p Peon

Best Answers:
    Protecting our advertisers and honest publishers from fraudulent publishers is paramount. We look after over 17,000 publishers, naturally there are bound to be bad ones amongst that. When a publisher is found to be violating our TOS they are banned immediately, as some of the posts here can testify it seems they come here to complain. We have an extremely low number of disputes, no more than 15 disputes from over 17,000 publishers. We shall once and for all use this platform to address issues raised without (hopefully) compromising the individuals involved.

First of all it is worth pointing out that majority of the people making comments here have not actually used our service but seem to be making assumptions as to the nature of our business based on no facts what-so-ever.

To address the rest our comments are below:

Publisher 1: Placed 3 ad codes on a single blog page with virtually no content. In a short space of time ad units had generated 3,653 proxy clicks. After a thorough review the site was banned.

Publisher 2: Account was terminated because the site was reviewed after we received emails from people using the site, here’s an example;

“I've seen your ads on xxxxx website. If your advertising network is a honest one you should check their activity. Every subtitle on the website has integrated the request to click on the ads and many times clicks can't be avoided... Thank you”

After reviewing the site and corroborating the complaints, the site was banned to protect our advertisers from such fraudulent behavior.

Adsense Codes: We would also like to address the issue raised by a lot of people here about Adsense codes being placed on their site. We DO NOT place adsense codes on any website and do not work with Adsense. We own seats on all the major ad exchanges and Adwords is a buyer of some of our inventory.

We are a fully complaint member of the Internet Advertising Bureau and would never resort to any underhand tactics as some have suggested on this board. If anyone has any issues/complaints/questions, feel free to contact us using the form on our website.

Thanks for your time.

Colin Peters

888 Media

colin.p, Jul 19, 2012 IP
  18. omkaar

omkaar Member

Best Answers:
    colin.p
    dont make fool of yourself by replying further
    i had displayed your stupid adcode for 10 days and it had only adsense code wrapped in blue border iframe.
    the 728x90 adsense ad was wrapped in 735x120 oversized ad which looked silly !

during those 10 days, your server went down everyday and it also effected by site's traffic.
    pages didnt load as there was no response from your adserver.

when you guys plan to have a cpm network but cant afford to have a proper server of your own, one can understand your position.
    till date none of the members here gave a positive feedback about your site.

if i publish all emails that went between me and your guy during those 10 days, you'll have no face to save

out of 17000 publishers (obviously fake number) i dont find anyone giving a +ve feedback so far.
    can you list atleast 17 major sites which run your adcode ?

i had to withdraw your adcode because your guy estimated to pay me only 75% of what i make from adsense.

omkaar, Jul 19, 2012 IP