1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Intro - New Member

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by GoWeLact, Nov 8, 2020.

Hi everyone ! I am please to introduce myself i am new on here for the past few months trying to understand how this forum works and to be able to establish and build something like everybody else. My main goal is to find and learn from everyone and as well to sell product and service that i am offering. I hope to be able to establish and build something lucrative and grow by learning. I have a background of approx 30 years of IT as customer service, manager and quality assurance analysis .

anyone who would like to get to know me more are more then welcome looking forward to hear from anyone as well to get to know others

GoWeLact, Nov 8, 2020 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I'd encourage you to get the premium membership https://www.digitalpoint.com/help/premium so that you'd have the flexibility to do all the things you're planning to do. With your current account you may not be able to post in certain forums.

qwikad.com, Nov 9, 2020 IP