1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Interview from WS Journal with Eric Schmidt Google CEO

Discussion in 'Google' started by Spect3r, Aug 20, 2010.

As anyone read this Interview?
    Very interesting, specially (to me) this part is something to think about

"Mr. Schmidt is surely right, though, that the questions go far beyond Google. "I don't believe society understands what happens when everything is available, knowable and recorded by everyone all the time," he says. He predicts, apparently seriously, that every young person one day will be entitled automatically to change his or her name on reaching adulthood in order to disown youthful hijinks stored on their friends' social media sites. "

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704901104575423294099527212.html

Spect3r, Aug 20, 2010 IP
  2. mohithanche

mohithanche Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for sharing.......

mohithanche, Aug 20, 2010 IP
  3. newlogo

newlogo Peon

Best Answers:
    its very nice discussion of post, thanks

newlogo, Aug 20, 2010 IP
  4. longcall911

longcall911 Peon

Best Answers:
    I guess Mr. Schmidt wants to know even more about each of us, collecting every morsel of who we are and what we like so that he can advertise do us directly, one on one.

Here's what he said about the future:

I for one don't want Google telling me what I want. I can figure that out on my own thank you...

longcall911, Aug 20, 2010 IP
  5. Spect3r

Spect3r Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with you, but he is totally right in what he says. And this already happens, the ads that show in Gmail. the "Searche results" start to be personalized as well, that all the idea of Google. But i think his cool he says it to make people aware of it, the future of the World is one where everything is tracked, registered and shared :S

Spect3r, Aug 20, 2010 IP