1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Internet Marketing Site - Content, Videos - Easy To Run

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Jenniferlv, Sep 26, 2014.

Internet Marketing Niche Blog,
    PROFESSIONAL SITE, EYE CATCHING LAYOUT

100% AUTOMATED, HUGE NICHE

Very Low BIN Price - Only $75!

Thank you for checking out my auction!

Today I'm selling twittermarketingportal.com - TwitterMarketingPortal.com a wordpress based niche blog, having various articles and content, detailing visitors on how to earn money online through twitter marketing. Website has various income streams like amazon, clickbank, banner ads etc.

Content rich site, with appealing design will compel the visitors to take action and buy products
    TwitterMarketingPortal.com - a very brandable domain name, which is easier to remember for the users.

If you’re looking to grow your online portfolio, Twittermarketingportal.com would make an excellent addition. For a beginner this site is very easy to run and all the contents and Ads have already been added.
    The Key Features of This Website

· Built on Genesis Theme Framework -
    · Pre-populated with content, widgets and ads.
    · Fully featured video blog with hundreds of videos - http://TwitterMarketingPortal.com/videos
    · In built Amazon store for amazon products - http://TwitterMarketingPortal.com/store
    · Fully Search Engine optimized
    · Easy to run and requires zero experience.
    · Multiple income streams added with amazon store, clickbank products, and banner ads
    · Supports keyword search

List of Themes and Plugins used
    · Built on Genesis Theme Framework
    · http://my.studiopress.com/themes/genesis/ [worth 60$]
    · Backup Buddy - http://ithemes.com/purchase/backupbuddy/ Worth 297$
    · Obox Mobile - http://oboxthemes.com/plugin/obox-mobile [for mobile display] worth 79$
    · Ithemes Securty - http://ithemes.com/ [make your site more secure] worth $150
    · Many other free Plugins like – ContactForm7, GoogleXMLSiteMaps, GTranslate, FeaturedContentGallery etc.
    · Adding Content and setting up the blog with above themes and plugins worth $50.
    · Domain $10.
    · Total - $646 – YOU GET IT FOR LESS – Because you are buying from Bulk Sellers with unlimited license usage!

GROWTH POTENTIAL AND MONETISATION

If the new site owner is looking to monetize the site then there are many ways to do it. I want to describe the most popular ones and tell you how much you can earn.

Monetization Method #1 - AdSense

Adsense is a Google's advertising network. Typically you can earn anywhere from 0.25$ to high xx$ per click (depending on keywords ).

This site is already uploaded with lot of articles, if the site only received 10,000 visits per month and your click-thru ratio is 3% the site would earn $100 a day!

Monetization Method #2 – Amazon
    Amazon is the biggest ecommerce platform with infinite number of products.

You get paid commissions per every sale of Amazon product on your website.

Amazon store products which are added to the site already - http://TwitterMarketingPortal.com/store/

Monetization Method #3 - ClickBank
    There are dozens of ClickBank offers you can promote on your new website and make great money!

Clickbank is mainly for digital products and you get paid 50-75% commission per product.

Clickbank products via banner ads already added to your blog - Twitter Traffic Explosion, Become a Twitter Expert.

What Exactly You Will Get

• Premium Brandable Domain Twittermarketingportal.com.
    • Authority Internet Marketing Niche Website with HIGH QUALITY Useful Content
    • My Step-by-Step Tutorials on How to Get Started
    • Free site transfer and WordPress setup
    • 30 days after sale support

We will help you make the transitions smooth as possible and ensure your website is up and running.

TECHNICAL DETAILS – AFTER SALES
    Site is easy to operate, everything is automated, just sign up for the recommended affiliate networks

If you desire - we will set you up with everything.

To facilitate a smooth and easy transfer, I require the following information once your payment is made: Godaddy ID & Email Address (to push domain to you), your Hosting Cpanel Access Details (transferring site files and database to you) your Name Servers (to point the domain to your hosting).

AFTER SALES SERVICE
    You will get 1 month free after sales service. After you've won the auction, I'll also give you my personal e-mail address and chat id's so that you can get in touch with me without any hassles.

WHO CAN RUN THIS SITE
    Running this site and business is really easy. You can run this if you can browse internet which you are doing right now.

BIN BONUSES
    To assist you after sale, help you with your business and to make it a great deal I am giving away these bonuses, which can assist you in motivation, traffic generation, building site etc.

Get 1500+ Visitors A Day Easy Method

· How To Make 6-Figure Income In Niche Marketing
    · Getting Started With Google Adsense
    · Dropshipping: eBays Road To Riches
    · Get 10000 Views On YouTube
    · Effective Ways to Grow Facebook Fanbase
    · 51 Top Traffic Resources
    · Affiliate Classroom : Pay-Per-Click Success
    · SEO Basics

Additionally I can give 1 Year Free Hosting - 49$ (if you don't have hosting)

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
    Q: How I have to join the recommended affiliate networks, Google Adsense, Clickbank etc

A: I will be sending you detailed instructions, if required I will set you up with those networks.

So What Are You Waiting For?
    If you attempt to build your online presence by yourself, you may spenda lot of time and money before you earn your first dollar.

Instead you can purchase this turnkey site which is already researched for niche and keywords, setup with themes and plugins and designed for conversions.

Doing this all yourself will take lot of money and time as well.

Buy It Now and niche website and start making money online NOW!

Only serious buyers please!

Happy bidding!

Buy From a Trusted Seller!

I AM 100% Trusted & Experienced Seller from Flippa! Here are some words that my customers say about my excellent service on Flippa:
    "Seller was very helpful and responded quickly”
    · “Excellent very professional outstanding transaction, I am very happy with how helpful the seller was at setting up the site for me and answering all of my questions.will definitely do business again"
    · “Seller is Fast, Accurate & Fair Will Buy from again. Best Seller on Flippa."
    · “Seller was very helpful and responded quickly”.
    · “Seller is Fast, Accurate & Fair Will Buy from again. Best Seller on Flippa.”
    · “Smooth, simple and quick transaction. Seller transferred domain and mailed the site backup. After upload everything worked fine.”
    · “Seller was Fantastic, would recommend to everyone.”
    · “This seller gives absolutely top service. I recommend him and would be happy to deal with him again.”
    · “Great Service From This #1Seller Will purchase again From Them.”
    · “This Seller Is The Best To Deal With Will Purchase Again From Him.”

Jenniferlv, Sep 26, 2014 IP
  2. mytechiestuff

mytechiestuff Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    89.5% - 17
    Hi Jenniferlv,
    Thank you for your message. This is a nice site indeed!
    I plan to buy a large number of sites over the next few months but this is not the kind of site that I am interested in.

I would like to describe below the kind of projects that my clients want and hope that you can create some for me.

1. Firstly the domain needs to be very good and mostly .com. (your site has a good domain name)

This is not too much of a problem though, because my clients and I own a very large number of domains, some going back as far back as 1996. So mostly I can use one of our own domains.

The other problem is that the domain names of the sites listed on dp are indexed in searchengines so all the comments, negative or positive follow the sites forever, making it much harder to pass the sites to my clients.

I have suggested that the sellers should try and "break up" the domains so that they can not be indexed.

2. Secondly, the site needs to be automatic so that the client really needs to only promote the site.

3. Thirdly the site needs to have really useful functionality.
    What I mean by that is that if it is a retail site then it must provide products and services from multiple sources and not a single source.
    So there is no point in just having an "Amazon" reseller site because as I said, the visitor soon realizes that he can go directly to Amazon etc.

4. Of course the design is important as well. The best sites are not cluttered and of course all sites must have the links for About Us, Contact Us, TOS and Privacy Policy. Most of that info is legaly required by the EU regulations but even without that it is good to provide this info.

5. Lastly, I am not a great fan of Word Press. It is good for blogs etc but for any sophisticated functionality PHP/MySql is a better option.

For example, here are two of my sites, both are still in Beta, one was created using Word Press and the other using PHP/MySql.

GreatNewSites.com was created using PHP/MySql and TopLondonPubs.com was made using Word Press.

I need to add some additional functionality to the TopLondonPubs.com now, but because of the limitations of WP it is harder to do than it would be if it was PHP/MySql.

Hope the above helps.

Thank you for your time.

mytechiestuff, Sep 27, 2014 IP
  3. thuytran

thuytran Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    how many visit from google per day?