1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Internet Marketing Blog Review

Discussion in 'Websites' started by hostmela, Jan 25, 2016.

hostmela, Jan 25, 2016 IP
  2. John T.

John T. Peon

Best Answers:
    My biggest issue with that website is the logo. You need a logo image. Right now your logo is just a few words put together. If you added a small picture to the left of the words, it would add a more recognisable sight for your viewers to look at. Since your website is based upon blackhat downloads, a computer might be a good image to have over there.

John T., Jan 26, 2016 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Oh dear, couldn't afford a designer?
    • Low-quality image in slider
    • stretched image in slider
    • can't read the text along the top of the slider
    • logo is trying to be all "web 2.0" and shiny but the rest of the site is "flat"

[​IMG]
    • I love how all the steps to purchase have to be done first
      upload_2016-1-27_14-58-11.png
    • the centre alignment is pretty awful too
    • The social media buttons either go nowhere or go to the pages for other sites
    • On blackhatwsodownload.info/eben-pagan-ignition/ the download button takes users to another site

sarahk, Jan 26, 2016 IP
  4. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Logo looks cheap like something out of the mid 1990's, layout feels like things are just thrown in willy-nilly. Stupid massive image banner scripttardery (not a fan of that) just seems to be there to cover up for a lack of content, the images in it are too low a resolution to look good yet at the same time are too high a resolution to have ANY blasted business on a website, and in general if I came across the page as a normal user, I'd be asking "where's the beef?!?"

Even worse is the scripttard BS "available to download" area that's a middle finger to users from a usability and accessibility standpoint, the complete lack of graceful degradation, and general "WCAG, what's that" development methodology.

Of course given the negative connotation of "black hat" as representing sleazy scam artists, I can't say the site's lack of "content of value" is much of a shock. It's entirely what one expects when sleazy garbage like turdpress has some goofy jquery BS slapped into it with bootcrap smeared all over the carpets. Hence the ridiculously painful pageload of over 32 seconds thanks to the insane 4.7 megabyte page size built from 52 separate files. 90%+ of which just reeks of not knowing enough about HTML, CSS, or accessibility to even be building websites.

Of course, since it's turdpress, bootcrap and jqueery, that's not exactly a shock.

You might want to at least explain what a WSO is, since I'm trying to figure out what the Wilcox Space Observatory or World Safety Organization has anything to do with what looks like an illegal downloads site...

deathshadow, Jan 27, 2016 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  5. garry420

garry420 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    why do you need those images in middle of website?
    put something which shows some value ur website contains in terms of marketing...

garry420, Feb 8, 2016 IP
  6. helpandhelp

helpandhelp Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, i visited your website.It loads faster for me. I like the name of your website. I will call again.

helpandhelp, Feb 9, 2016 IP
  7. Tausar

Tausar Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry, but web-design is awful you should obviously work on it harder. The main page is low quality, the logo looks very old fashioned, the footer is too big, the social buttons are also too big and either go nowhere or go to the pages for other sites.. And lot's of other problems

Tausar, Feb 10, 2016 IP