1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Internet Marketing, 100% Monetization with Responsive Design and Low BIN $18

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Wayne Beeler, Feb 28, 2018.

Domain Name: eMarketingTips.website
    Price: $18

This website is based on Internet Marketing Tips.

Website Features :

===================
    1. This Website is pre-integrated with our new responsive WordPress magazine-style theme.
    2. This is a truly mobile responsive site. It quickly adapts to all kinds of mobile browsers.

*The plugin is not installed for this blog package but you can install it, activate it then quickly add products without doing any theme adjustments.

4. This blog is updated to the latest WordPress version 4.9.2 (can be easily updated to later versions with just one click) - the Internets premier blogging platform. Always keep in mind that, with just a click, you can update WordPress to its latest version using the automatic update inside the dashboard area. This is the best way to keep your software updated and secure.

We strictly maintain all download files for all niche blogs and regularly update the WordPress software (including themes and plugins) to prevent any nasty bugs and security issues.

5. This blog is setup and theme designed by Professional. That means it cannot be found being sold or shared anywhere on the internet.That also means, you'll get a completely unique blog which can be customized further using WordPress' built in customizer feature. Newer version updates for the theme is automatic and can be initiated inside your WordPress dashboard.
    You get full customer support.

6. Search Engine Optimized
    Each blog is search engine friendly. I enhanced the original settings to ensure the proper use of tags and permalink settings.

Multiple Revenue Streams
    ==========================

1. Selling your own products - Sell your own products or promote your own professional services. The theme is compatible with WooCommerce so you can create your own product shop and start selling your own products.

2. Adsense - the color blended 300 x 250 Adsense block has been strategically integrated into the sidebar as well as 336 x 300 blocks in the individual posts (you can also insert your Clickbank code here). This placement will ensure a maximum click-through rate and give you a great stream of passive income.

3. Clickbank - Integrated Clickbank products. Just add your Clickbank ID from the Admin panel. I have also included an Adsense-like clickbank units in the sidebar. This gives the opportunity to have higher earnings.

4. Amazon - Integrated Amazon Store on every post. Simply add your own Amazon ID from the Theme Control Panel

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (F.A.Q)
    ==================================

Are These Blogs Newbie Friendly?

Absolutely YES!! The creation of these blog topics are crafted to charter both newbie and veteran internet marketers in mind.

Can I edit contents of the blog?

Yes, you can freely edit/change/add ALL blog content including articles, img, and videos.

What are the basic requirements to have these blogs installed?

You need to have your own web host.

ABOUT ME
    I am Web Developer & Internet Marketer. I work with my Team. We are located at Canada & United States. We also make website based on customer's requirements. If you want any other types of website just let us know at skype: sharyq1911 or DIGITALPOINT

If you want only Website Files + Database then just message me Skype: sharyq1911 Or DIGITALPOINT

Note : THIS IS STARTER WEBSITE FOR NEWBIES
    NEED ONLY SERIOUS BUYER!

Wayne Beeler, Feb 28, 2018 IP