1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

International Web Directory Accreditation Association

Discussion in 'Directories' started by bobby9101, Sep 11, 2007.

1. LaCabra

LaCabra Goats R Us

Best Answers:
    Glad to see that you are receptive to the feedback. I believe that this industry definitely needs some sort of guidelines that will not only help the industry as a whole, but the actual directory owners and off course the individuals wanting to submit their sites.

Thanks for looking at the feedback as it was purely that and not a knock on you, the concept or even the industry. No matter what you do, you will always have the nay-sayers but if you focus on your goals and execute, many of the nay-sayers will slowly realize that its not all that bad and support your initiative!

have a great one!
    :)

LaCabra, Sep 22, 2007 IP
  2. mauiman

mauiman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Bobby

I had the same idea and reserved domains for it. I won't be able to get it started and manage it so I'd be happy to offer the domains for this purpose if you'd like an easier to remember name for this effort.

WebDirectoryOwners.org
    WebDirectoryOwners.net
    WebDirectoryOwners.com

Just let me know. Price is free if used for this purpose.

Cheers

mauiman, Sep 22, 2007 IP
    bobby9101 likes this.
  3. bobby9101

bobby9101 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, that is a very generous offer, and I have repped you for it.
    However, I have a domain, and I feel if I used web directory owners then I am eliminating the non-directory owners from the mix, and I think they are essential.
    But thanks so much for the offer, I hope you can sell them or someone else can benefit from them.

bobby9101, Sep 22, 2007 IP