1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

International gift suggestion?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by loress, Dec 15, 2006.

I need to buy some pressies for some international friends *(UK, Ireland, US and Paris - the place not the person).

AND it needs to be online only, I only have email addresses.? I'm looking to buy a gift for someone who has helped me out through the year. They are a 'webby-ish' sort of person so am looking for something online that I can buy that they might find cool or interesting or useful.

Maybe a subscription (and they are all girls that I'm buying for - so not 'that' type of subscription) I don't really want to buy a gift certificate. I want it to be a surprise also, so I don't want to ask what they want.

I guess I need an international site that ships all over the world and that doesn't burn all my money in shipping... thanks for any suggestions :)

loress, Dec 15, 2006 IP
  2. Freelance GD

Freelance GD Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Y dont design full website (s) for all. Make them cool... Thats my idea though :-s

Freelance GD, Dec 15, 2006 IP