1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Interesting Proposition - Making $100+ Per Week

Discussion in 'eBay' started by Marvious, Mar 31, 2012.

Looking for up to 5 different sellers to list various products that I have and sell. I will offer as much help as you require and will split the sales 50/50.
    If you have any issues, I will offer a refund on my share for the products you sell. Also you can simply open a case on PayPal to get your money back if you do not trust me. I will show you previous listings my sellers have listed. Most of my products sell for around $70, and sell for at least a few a day.
    I will update this thread with vouches from previous sellers who have dealt with me. Please either post/pm to find out more.
    We're not selling products that require you wait forever to find out if they've been sent, and they are authentic products too. Some partners have sold 20+ of these in a week and received lots of positive feedback.
    Thanks

Marvious, Mar 31, 2012 IP
  2. TizzyTazzy

TizzyTazzy Peon

Best Answers:
    This sounds interesting, but why do you want others to post for you?

TizzyTazzy, Apr 1, 2012 IP
  3. ecommerce.

ecommerce. Peon

Best Answers:
    Sounds interesting. Count me in, I am looking to list up genuine products.

ecommerce., Apr 2, 2012 IP
  4. brandnameprofits

brandnameprofits Peon

Best Answers:
    Alright, so this is a joint venture. But for the people that are selling for this guy, be aware of two things:

1. If you list high risk items you could possibly get your account suspended.
    2. Think to yourself - why would someone want others to list if he should be able to list himself.

Do your due diligence at the end of the day and protect yourself.

brandnameprofits, Apr 9, 2012 IP