1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Interested in www.reindexing.com

Discussion in 'Appraisals' started by jasonlimwk, Apr 21, 2014.

Just wondering if where can i check the value for this domain which i kept for some time now.
    Planning to let it go when there is a good price for it :D

www.reindexing.com

The purpose of this purchase was because the naming : re-index ... I was thinking of setting up a traffic selling site where this will boost up their google search page... etc
    Many thanks for this advise tho :)

jasonlimwk, Apr 21, 2014 IP
  2. sweetpea69

sweetpea69 Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's a few years old and internet (seo) related, which has a huge following. Only problem, it's not exactly a "root" domain. ReIndexIng.com... the prefix + suffix hamper the brandability/value of it. You should be able to fetch ~$50 -$$$? for it .

I personally like it. I think it's one of those domains you should be happy to develop and see through. Use valuate.com or estibot.com for appraisals...even if I don't give them much weight. I'd say they are the most ~accurate around. Take 10% - 20% of the appraisal, and hope for that much ;)

sweetpea69, Apr 22, 2014 IP