1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Interested in High Traffic - Targeted Traffic !!!

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by Matyy_22, Nov 29, 2011.

Hello,

I am curious how this work - getting traffic from other site - redirecting..Never tried though ...!

Let's get to business..now..

I am working for a Mining site..that's already established on the market, and has a good stability..

What i need is more traffic..that will finally resum in investors in the Mining company..

All i can tell is that the budget of the company is huge...

So, my point here is that i am looking something to attract targeted visitors like USA, AU, CA, UK Companies, and not only to invest here -

The normal methods like Link Building - is an option but i think someone needs to come with a good plan to send me what i need. !!!

Those who are interested , PM me, and i will send the info about the site..

The payout or the contract with the one who really get's me what i need will be monthly !!!!

The budget can be 250 or 2500k , depending on your method to increase the traffic and investors.!!

Waiting your PM..

I WILL CONSIDER MEMBERS WITH AT LEAST 50+ ITRADERS FOR THIS !!!

Respectfully,
    Matt:)

Matyy_22, Nov 29, 2011 IP
  2. br3adman

br3adman Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If your looking for investors your best bet would be Google adwords

br3adman, Nov 29, 2011 IP
  3. morg2k2

morg2k2 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi you can use two kinds of traffic:

a) Pay per click - Will get you traffic imediately but in the long run it becomes quite expensive.
    b) SEO - Search Engine Optimization: basically here you will get the traffic targeted to your keywords while searching in the internet. Can be used linkbuilding only but there are many other options to increase the targeted traffic, like: linkbuilding (forum profiles, blog commenting, linkwheels, link pushing, etc,etc), Video marketing, Social Marketing (like facebook, Google +1, digg, etc) and many other options, in the end your question will be always your budget in one side and on the other the time that you require to start getting results.

Sincerely i do prefer SEO but sometimes companies require imediate traffic and for that you can only go into the PPC (like adwords for ex.)

morg2k2, Nov 30, 2011 IP
  4. Lisa_trafficshop

Lisa_trafficshop Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would recommend SEO and Google Adwords as well! These will definitely give you targeted visitors. Good luck with that.

Lisa_trafficshop, Nov 30, 2011 IP
  5. Matyy_22

Matyy_22 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So , the idea here is not about the budget, is about getting the company - more investors !

I think traditional link building and SEO is not longer an option for this guys, that's what i am saying here.

What they need is something more professional, since they are working directly with ASX, Trade Markets..not forums and blogs..

So in my opinion real investors are behind some place like that..for mining companies..!

Thanks for your ideas though..

Respectfully,
    Matt:)

Matyy_22, Nov 30, 2011 IP
  6. stefan007

stefan007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If you are searching for targeted traffic here you can find it.I have 20 great internet marketing services here too.Take a look at it its really unique and cheap.I have a lot of great services to offer there and you should know where to go to when it comes to great internet marketing services and targeted traffic.

stefan007, Dec 7, 2011 IP
  7. cecerosyadi

cecerosyadi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i have good software traffic for your website. this software will give you at least 1.000 visitors per hour
    so... if you are interesting, contact me at cecerosyadi [at] gmail [dot] com

cecerosyadi, Dec 27, 2011 IP