1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Interested In Amazing Selling Machine But Can't Afford It?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by evilmachine, Apr 16, 2014.

Have you followed the past launch of ASM 2013 and have been following ASM 2014 launch? Discouraged by the high price tag but really interested in the course?

Me too!

I am looking for maybe 2-3 people who are familiar with the Amazing Selling Machine and would be interested in investing in the course together.

The high price tag of $3500 is out of my range at the moment. (The launch is hitting at a very inopportune time for me financially right now). If I could get three other people to invest with me, then the cost would be substantially reduced. Who knows, if interested we might even share the costs of setting up our first private label product on Amazon together.

I know they have a payment plan which I believe will be somewhere in the neighborhood of 4 payments of $1000. Which would be about 4 payments of $250 apiece if we get about 4 of us to go in on it together.

The launch starts tomorrow and will probably only be open for up to about 7 days.

Anyone interested, please let me know - send me a message. I am very serious about this.

evilmachine, Apr 16, 2014 IP
  2. Catherine Chung

Catherine Chung Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, send me an email and we discuss it in details. Thanks!

Catherine Chung, Apr 22, 2014 IP
  3. winson

winson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    PM me if you sell copy of it to me for low price. thx

winson, Jul 2, 2015 IP
  4. TaylerDurden

TaylerDurden Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Winson, I'm willing to share my version with anyone in for a fraction of the price. I have ASM 2015 with all the modules, the videos, the pdfs, the Excels, the video hangouts, the interviews... Total of 15GB of data. If interested feel free to add me on Skype so we discuss: support.1000appreviews .

TaylerDurden, Jul 16, 2015 IP