1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

interested in Advertisement on adult forum (contains games , radio , chat also) ?

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by Nicks, Jul 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    hi folks ,

the forum in question gets around 45k uniques a month altogether, the site is listed on all search engines and gets around 60 - 65% traffic from there. rest from repeated visitors.

i am looking out for a free sms sending script, as soon as i got one it will also be integrated on the forum itself. very soon free sms service will also be integrated into this forum so visitors will be increased multi-folds.

the forum in question has around 13500 members , 38000 posts , PR3 , alexa just 15900.

the advertising rates are as under ::

120x120 buttons down the each menu head for just $100 a month,

LIFETIME links (Site is pr3) for $50...They stay there for life.(on links page)

Banner at the top of the main content area (One of the first things someone sees on the index page) along with some text for

$150 a month. (468 X 60)

right now one paid banner is served on this forum through DP only for 135 USD / month. + 2 paid text links through adbrite

(One for $135 and the other for $140 / month)

the forum earns around 200 USD from adbrite ads servings.

Best suited to entertainment video/humour/adult type site.

PM me for url/stats or further details.

Nicks, Jul 10, 2006 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.