1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Integrating websites

Discussion in 'C#' started by guruguy, Jun 27, 2007.

Hi,

I am a member of a site that allows me to dropship certain custom made products to customers. They have just released a program in which I can buy a site of them that plays their part. i.e. customers buy from resellers, resellers order on my site and that order is automatically ordered on my suppliers website. The downside is that the website they give me can't be edited, with very few options to customise, and it is lacking the ability for me to have an affilliate program which would be vital. Would it be possible to setup my own website that integrates with the site my supplier gives me, so that any order that is placed on my site, is also automatically duplicated into the site the supplier gives me?

guruguy, Jun 27, 2007 IP
  2. ccoonen

ccoonen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If they give you some API or if their is an SDK available to do so... then I'm sure we could do it. Otherwise I bet we could figure out how to talk to the Parent and the Children in the process (probably via SOAP or some kind of WEbService)

ccoonen, Jun 27, 2007 IP
  3. AstarothSolutions

AstarothSolutions Peon

Best Answers:
    It certainly is possible to be done though subject to the cause of the issues it may be too slow and painful

AstarothSolutions, Jun 28, 2007 IP
  4. guruguy

guruguy Active Member

Best Answers:
    I talked to the provider today. It turns out that I was missing a control panel, so there is more functionality than I thought, and it would be customisable to a reasonable extent. The problem is that have always get this annoying feeling to customise something to the way I see it as perfect, even if it is fine.

guruguy, Jun 29, 2007 IP