1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Integrating +1 Metrics into Google Analytics?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by classicmario, Aug 26, 2013.

Hi all,

I have seen that some people have got +1 metric option in their google analytics. They also have a tab called SOCIAL under AUDIENCE which has an option under it called PAGES

I have been using a google +1 button etc on my site for ages, like 6 months+ but I dont get either of these options in my google analytics.

Any idea why / how I can activate them?

Luke

classicmario, Aug 26, 2013 IP
  2. classicmario

classicmario Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Also my google+ Button doesnt update with the right count on my site, it goes from 690 to 691/692, then back to 690 when the true count should be higher, any idea on that?

3. Helge Sverre

Helge Sverre Prominent Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Are you using the official +1 button or are you using a third party(AddThis, ShareThis etc)?

Helge Sverre, Aug 26, 2013 IP
  4. classicmario

classicmario Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yeah on my main home page it's only the official google button. Sharethis is not active on home page (though it is everywhere else)