1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

InTag.co?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by WebSenser, Feb 10, 2014.

Hello, I've received a proposal to put cpc/cpm ad tags form that company - intag.co. Their site is strange, they've got no contact info, terms, FAQ or anything. But I found they've got a Facebook page with 7300+ followers, also LinkedIn page.

Has anyone tried them, do they pay?

WebSenser, Feb 10, 2014 IP
  2. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To me they may be bought facebook fan as their page has no activity and only having facebook fan does not make any difference if they are not active

aassociatehit, Feb 10, 2014 IP
  3. hardworker1002

hardworker1002 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    They contacted me today as well.

hardworker1002, Feb 10, 2014 IP
  4. shahaab

shahaab Active Member

Best Answers:
    I received an email from them as well. Will try them out and update you folks accordingly.
    Cheers...

shahaab, Feb 11, 2014 IP
  5. bergman

bergman Member

Best Answers:
    I received an email from them as well. There are lots of ad networks that seem to work like this out there. I'm wondering if they're compatible with adsense, say by selling one ad block to them and keeping the rest adsense.

bergman, Feb 11, 2014 IP
  6. blogdum

blogdum Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hmm.. the site looks strange. No contact, FAQ or about us page.

blogdum, Feb 12, 2014 IP
  7. OliBoli

OliBoli Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No F.A.Q., no ToS, no Contact page - very unprofessional, 100% scam.
    PR n/a, Google indexed pages 6 - lol :)

So publishers who wants to join don't needs to respect any ToS, don't needs to know anything the ads, about the payments and about nothing - just to join blind :)
    And, most important: don't needs to expect any payments - because it is not any Contact info, so can't contact anybody about the non-received payments :)

Must be really stupid to join a network like this :)

OliBoli, Feb 15, 2014 IP
  8. shahaab

shahaab Active Member

Best Answers:
    @OliBoli @blogdum you guys have got a point! I think I won't bother trying them after all.

shahaab, Feb 15, 2014 IP
  9. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I've just got an email from them which looks strange as well. No contact email on their site either.

The sender email was so I couldn't even respond to them.

evelinawilliams007, Feb 19, 2014 IP
    OliBoli likes this.
  10. OliBoli

OliBoli Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, this is confirming what I said :)

Maybe they should change their domain to inscam.co :)

OliBoli, Feb 20, 2014 IP
  11. EmptySD

EmptySD Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I wanned to give them a try. So i accepted and created account. Here are results:
    "InTag.co:
    ...Once you place the code on your portal we will execute automatic actions in order you become a new partner.
    After running 5000 impressions our automatic system will send you your login credentials and our finance team will send you a file that you must fill in order to receive payments on time..."

I placed they ads for 7-8 hours and didn't received anything. (created ~400k impressions)

Also there are a lot of problems:
    - Ads with slider at footer
    - Ignored emails, i got answer after 2.5 days for complains
    - There are some strange ads
    - Mobile users can't play at all! (gaming website) Every page load is popup like:
    - Clean your phone (user must click cancel)
    - Download cleaner and user have only OK or small x button at top right corner
    - download this, download that

After 3 days i received apologies from they seller, with explanations that they banned bad ads etc
    I received account login details and other.
    Earnings are close to CPMStar witch i am using at this moment. (littele lower)
    upload_2014-3-6_11-37-54.png

Due the really slow support and incredible bad ads for mobile users i think that i will not use this network at this moment.

EmptySD, Mar 6, 2014 IP
  12. evelinawilliams007

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    hi I was taking a look at your stats. Is that a screenshot from CPMStar?

You mean you're earning $1.35 from almost 400,000 impressions?

There are a lot of other CPM networks out there that offer much better rates.

evelinawilliams007, Mar 6, 2014 IP
  13. EmptySD

EmptySD Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    That earnings are from intag.co.
    With CPMStar i am earning more but not much more ;) Also, this is numbers for 7-8 hours, not for all day, maybe earning will be higher for entire day.
    I am not earning a lot with huge number of impressions because i do not have many unique visitors pir day. I have long staying users at website and they are making impressions. Daily unique users are 2-4k, sometimes 5k but impressions are 1.3-1.5m

EmptySD, Mar 6, 2014 IP
  14. evelinawilliams007

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    That quite a lot of impressions/visitor, what type of website is this? A forum?

IMO, impressions are still impressions, what does it have to do with a low number of unique visitors?

15. EmptySD

EmptySD Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Its game website.
    Impressions are impressions but its different. If you dont have many unique users that means that ads are served to same user many times. Also if user click once to some ad, it doesnt mean that will click next 5 times at that banner. No one gets profit only by showing ads. In that way, i dont have a lot of clicks on banners 50-100 daily.
    But maybe i am not right, i dont know. I am testing qadabra at this moment and sent application for premiumCPM. We will see are some of them able to get something good with this number of impressions, but we are going to offtopic.

EmptySD, Mar 6, 2014 IP
  16. evelinawilliams007

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    CPM (cost per thousand) you should be paid per 1000 impressions no mater what your number of unique visitor is. Your network is combining CPM with CPC (cost per click) as I notice in your screenshot.

Why don't you try adsense you'd be making some nice money with that number of impressions/visitors.

17. 1makfly

1makfly Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I got an email today from starting with:

Been quite surprised as I have never been in touch with them or signed up for anything. There's a phone number in the email just in case somebody here needs to get in touch. ;) However that kind of method does ring several alarm bells and I personally would stay away from them.

1makfly, Aug 6, 2014 IP
  18. jobsbywork

jobsbywork Active Member

Best Answers:
    I got a mail from today..What you guys suggest about it ?

jobsbywork, Sep 19, 2014 IP
  19. specialthings

specialthings Member

Best Answers:
    specialthings, Sep 20, 2014 IP
  20. rajalakshmip

rajalakshmip Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My experience with intag.co is very tag. They some how buy or leach all webmasters email id and started spamming their mailbox. When you respond back they try to initiate conversation. They think they are over smart by doing so. But I feel this is one of the cheap way any reputed company will do in lifetime. Cheapppp...

I tried to start trying this company with 100$ for 30MM impressions. We have agreed before paying . Once the money is paid they have started negotiating for a new CPM price which is 10 times higher than the original. Next cheapest move from any reputed company

I got 30MM impressions after long emails and I didn't get 1 clicks out of 30MM impressions. In plain this is the worst iframe traffic I have ever received. I felt this is one of the worst company and that day I have thought of making an review about this site.

I felt this site needs to have a good CEO who wants to speak less and act more . Stop selling crap traffic or atleast stop spamming others

rajalakshmip, Sep 22, 2014 IP