1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Insufficient Content - Help Please....

Discussion in 'Yahoo Search Marketing' started by Fender963, Apr 26, 2006.

I am trying to get ads/keyword approved and (it seems)that I'm getting denied randomly for insufficient content. THe reason I say randomly is because some get approved, some get denied.

So say for example I have a page in which I frame in an affiliate's page. The user has to fill in their address let's say to get information about a free computer. It's simply my header, and the framed in affiliates page. So obviously I need more content. But what kind of content to get approved?

Kyle

Fender963, Apr 26, 2006 IP
  2. websiteideas

websiteideas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Can you post the url of your webpage where this problem occurs?

websiteideas, May 2, 2006 IP
  3. Lotus9

Lotus9 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think insufficient content, means you don't have enough references to the keyword you are trying to sign up for. Yahoo goes through and makes sure that your site is revelvant to each keyword you select.

Lotus9, May 3, 2006 IP
  4. WebFreedom

WebFreedom Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Kyle,

There are a lot of things you could do. Using your example, you could provide details about the free computer, or provide details about computers in general (e.g. a "Did you know?" section). The content will need to be related to your keywords, obviously, with proper keyword density. Think creatively, and you'll probably be able to come up with more content than you know what to do with. :)

HTH,
    Sam

WebFreedom, May 5, 2006 IP