1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Installation and Writing Services

Discussion in 'Services' started by BusinessMinded08, Jun 5, 2010.

How's it going everyone. I wanted to take a few minutes to offer my services to anyone who currently is in need of installation or writing services.

I'm NOT in desparate need of money, so therefore I DON'T overcharge. I'm fair with my prices and therefore hope this actually is looked on as a bonus.

Anyway, I haven't done anything with websites in the last 6-8 months due to me working a 9-5 job now, Monday-Friday. With that being said, I'm looking to try and brush up on my skills.

Enough with the B.S. -- here are my rates:

General Script Installation - $5-$10
    Includes optional uploading of script to your web host, database setup and basic configuration of settings.

Script Extensions - $3+ (Depends upon complexity and size of addon)
    Includes installation of script extension. Prices start AS LOW AS $3 and go up PER EXTENSION. This includes phpBB Mods, Joomla Modules, osCommerce Plugins, etc.

Writing Services - $0.02 per word
    I can write on a variety of topics, ranging from online marketing, social media, business topics, etc. Shoot me a PM to request a quote on your project.

All prices are USD and must be made via PayPal.

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know. Prices are fair and set, some negotiations ARE allowed but no low balling.

Again, I'm not in desparate need of money to the point where I'll take pennies for a job. Thanks.

BusinessMinded08, Jun 5, 2010 IP