1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Instagram templates for an 'Instagram Editing Templates' web app

Discussion in 'General Business' started by SaeedP, Feb 18, 2021.

Hello,

I'm in the process of developing an Instagram editing templates web app. But in the first phase at least I need 500 to 1000 templates.
    In your opinion how can I provide these templates? using the software at least for a couple of months is free and for monetization, I will use google ads.

regards,
    Saeed
    SEMrush

SaeedP, Feb 18, 2021 IP
    SEMrush
  2. c1lonewolf

c1lonewolf Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I don't use social media, but I've heard that most templating systems are terrible, especially those that use javascript editor windows. Templating can be done in many different ways such as entering information into a database or breaking things down into directories etc.

1. The words you use to describe the application can be misleading, so be precise.
    "I'm in the process of developing an Instagram editing templates web app."
    Instagram Template Editor
    2. What does the app actually do? Allow users to download templates, actually install it for them or an Instagram plugin to help users change out templates.
    3. "how can I provide these templates?" answer number two first, then you'll know.
    4. You don't need 500-1000 templates. You 5-10 templates with different layouts to get you started and test out your coding.
    c1lonewolf

c1lonewolf, Mar 17, 2021 IP