1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Instagram Story Image dimension Issue

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by vivek.baghel, Mar 25, 2018.

Hi,

I'm Instagram user and I user 3 multi accounts. Everything was good but now a days I'm facing a story issue.

Issue is when I post a image in story, Image dimensions automatically and when I take a Screenshot and post it on story. It get post normally.

I'm sharing Screenshots, Hope you will understand the issue.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And this is normally I take screenshot.

[​IMG]

This is main issue. I uninstall Instagram and than reinstall it but still issue is same. I did clear cache in Instagram app but issue is still same.

Please help me if any one know about this issue.

vivek.baghel, Mar 25, 2018 IP
  2. bxqzblog

bxqzblog Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Is there anything even remotely different about the images you've been posting since the dimension issue began?

Different size? Different format? Anything?

Maybe the issue here is your images, not instagram.

bxqzblog, Mar 26, 2018 IP
  3. vivek.baghel

vivek.baghel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

There is no Different size & Different format. See I repost a image of someone. So I won't touch image size and image format will be JPG but when I post the same image without doing anything. Image get dimension on story.

I don't understand why this happening. Why does this not happen in my another accounts ?

vivek.baghel, Mar 26, 2018 IP