1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Instagram promotional tool

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Warren Willy, Aug 31, 2018.

Hi guys!
    I started to use an Instagram promotional tool in order to gain some new followers and it turned out that I have to use proxy. If I don't use it then the bot doesn't work correctly. Can someone explain to me why it behaves like this? Is it safe on the whole or it's better to stop using such service?

Warren Willy, Aug 31, 2018 IP
  2. Bob Reed

Bob Reed Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think that when using a proxy the probability that your account will be blocked is reduced, for this, you need to use them.

Bob Reed, Sep 3, 2018 IP
  3. Klique

Klique Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually using a proxy gives you a higher probability of being blocked as ig can detect when you're logged onto a proxy. What automation tool are you using? I've been automating ig for going on 5 years, and have a lot of experience with it. If you would like some help, I'll be willing to help you in my free time. Pm me your skype.

Klique, Sep 8, 2018 IP
  4. Konnock

Konnock Member

Best Answers:
    The proxy is used in order to avoid blocking of your account and it helps the bot to work properly. The only thing that you shouldn't do if the bot uses proxy is manual liking or following as then IP will be changed and you may be blocked as Instagram will know that you use any promotional tool. On the whole it will not do any harm to you if you will follow the rules. Good luck!

Konnock, Sep 20, 2018 IP
  5. Klique

Klique Peon

Best Answers:
    If you're only running 1 or 2 accounts, you can run it directly from your home IP and you won't experience as many blocks or verifications as opposed to if you were using cheap Datacenter proxies. If you're going to run more than 2 accounts, invest in mobile or residential proxies, else you will experience numerous verification check points and blocks trying to use datacenter proxies.

Klique, Oct 31, 2018 IP
  6. Orol

Orol Member

Best Answers:
    Proxies are needed in order for Instagram to recognize account activity as actions performed by a person, not by the program.
    This is required in order to avoid blocking that may occur if you are working from a shared server or when you have many working accounts.

Orol, Nov 11, 2018 IP
  7. AnitaC

AnitaC Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, but one should be very careful now because Instagram announced that it will sanction such activities, remove fake followers and even ban users who use such tools.
    Instead, I would strongly suggest you to try the service called Fuelgram (just google it). Much better than getting fake likes from bots (which can possibly damage your account). Fuelgram provides you with likes and comments from real people, gets you on top of the explore feed and after some time you organically receive more relevant followers.

AnitaC, Dec 3, 2018 IP
  8. Konnock

Konnock Member

Best Answers:
    If the service is good it will overcome all Instagram blockings and suspense. Did you use the service you advertise on your own? Many of them are not even worse trying as there are dozens of issues especially after Instagram updates.

Konnock, Dec 3, 2018 IP
  9. AnitaC

AnitaC Peon

Best Answers:
    No, I've used Fuelgram personally for my clients (I work as a social media manager). It's especially effective to use it as an additional "booster" for high-quality content. And just as you said, good services such as this one will always improve according to Instagram's change of algorithm.

AnitaC, Dec 4, 2018 IP
  10. Shivani Shrivastav

Shivani Shrivastav Active Member

Best Answers:
    Rather than using automated tools for increasing follower & post like you must do it manually.

Share your Instagram page with friends and ask them to follow
    Keep your Instagram profile update with some attractive post & creativeness
    Do join groups/community and share your post over there

If you have some budget then you can opt for Paid option provided by Instagram.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks

Shivani Shrivastav, Dec 6, 2018 IP
  11. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Be careful when you use bots as instagram can detect that and its not good for your account

Spartan14, Dec 10, 2018 IP
  12. Konnock

Konnock Member

Best Answers:
    I've never heard about such service. Which functions does it have? As I know there are many of them and the only difference is in functions they offer. And in the quality of support of course.
    As after the last Instagram updates many services have big problems with promotion.

Konnock, Dec 29, 2018 IP
  13. SMScodes

SMScodes Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Are you running mutiple IG accounts ?
    And are they PVA ( pre verified accounts ) ?

SMScodes, Dec 31, 2018 IP
  14. patriciaalexander

patriciaalexander Peon

Best Answers:
    Proxies are necessary in order for Instagram to comprehend account action as activities performed by a individual, not from the application. This is needed so as to prevent obstructing that might happen if you're working out of a shared host or whenever you have lots of working accounts.

patriciaalexander, Jan 8, 2019 IP
  15. Warren Willy

Warren Willy Member

Best Answers:
    I run only one account and I don't know what PVA is.
    It's my personal account that I want to boost up a little bit.

Warren Willy, Jan 13, 2019 IP
  16. Ethel Glover

Ethel Glover Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Be aware to use such kind of tool that they might catch you spam.

Ethel Glover, May 20, 2019 IP
  17. ellastien

ellastien Banned

Best Answers:
    You can use it sometimes not permanently. If possible run your account manually.

ellastien, Jan 18, 2020 IP