1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Instagram promotional tool

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Warren Willy, Aug 31, 2018.

Hi guys!
    I started to use an Instagram promotional tool in order to gain some new followers and it turned out that I have to use proxy. If I don't use it then the bot doesn't work correctly. Can someone explain to me why it behaves like this? Is it safe on the whole or it's better to stop using such service?
    SEMrush

Warren Willy, Aug 31, 2018 IP
    SEMrush
  2. Bob Reed

Bob Reed Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think that when using a proxy the probability that your account will be blocked is reduced, for this, you need to use them.

Bob Reed, Sep 3, 2018 IP
  3. Klique

Klique Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually using a proxy gives you a higher probability of being blocked as ig can detect when you're logged onto a proxy. What automation tool are you using? I've been automating ig for going on 5 years, and have a lot of experience with it. If you would like some help, I'll be willing to help you in my free time. Pm me your skype.

Klique, Sep 8, 2018 IP
  4. Konnock

Konnock Peon

Best Answers:
    The proxy is used in order to avoid blocking of your account and it helps the bot to work properly. The only thing that you shouldn't do if the bot uses proxy is manual liking or following as then IP will be changed and you may be blocked as Instagram will know that you use any promotional tool. On the whole it will not do any harm to you if you will follow the rules. Good luck!

Konnock, Sep 20, 2018 at 3:48 AM IP