1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Instagram locked me out for using a 3rd party service but I didn't

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by lucylooroodoo, Dec 23, 2021.

Hi everyone - a couple days ago I liked too many posts and got a message from instagram saying that it looked like my account had been compromised as I had shared my password with a third party service and asked me to change my password to continue using the app. I changed the password, but am still having the same issue and about once a day am getting the same "your account has be compromised message..." and asking me to change the password. I'm wondering, as I had never used a third party, it must be still detecting the same IP location/device, and thinking it's still the third party trying to access my account?

Has this happened to anyone else and does anyone have any suggestions on what I should do?

thank you :)

lucylooroodoo, Dec 23, 2021 IP
  2. VortexAlpha

VortexAlpha Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe it's some error with the, you can even try to contact their support and see what's going on, but if you still can log in, then it's not such a big deal.

VortexAlpha, Dec 30, 2021 IP