1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Instagram Journey - Developing an Automated Solution

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Instabotic, Jun 29, 2016.

About six months ago I started on a journey of development. I decided after months of reading and following of other peoples posts on how they grew thier accounts into the 1000's and turned thier accounts into $$$ machines, to give it a try myself.

With a background in business and being generaly internet savey I thought it wouldnt be to hard to develop an account into the 1000's. How wrong was I! What I thought would be a simple task of adding a few photos with key hashtags and liking other peoples images, while adding bigger accounts. Turned out to be a world of automation and advanced tools. After a few weeks playing around with automated software that got two of my accounts banned and also playing the #followforfollowers game I realised I could probably make somthing that would help me grow my account in a more natural way, meaning I gain a more natural audiance who engage and participate in conversations which will lead to higher conversion rate.

After months of testing and tweeking and testing again, I have managed to devlop a tool that has help me develop an IG account from 0 - 4667 followers. The science behind growing a account into the 1000's is simple and one that anyone who has experiance in business or SEO should be very aware of.

Quality Content + Regular Engagment = High quality followers who engage with your content

The problem here is that most of us have full time jobs and other life commitments that stop us spending 8 hours a day clicking that heart button. For that exact reason has driven me to start developing a tool that will allow you to grow your account in a natural and organic manner but still give you the edge you need to boost your account following.

The idea behind this thread is to share some top tips on how to grow your instagram feed however also to share with you the success I have had and give you the chance to possibly mimic this. I will share more information over the coming Days/Weeks as I continue to grow my account and build my automated solution.

Instabotic, Jun 29, 2016 IP
  2. Mohamad Zidani

Mohamad Zidani Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for sharing, we waiting...

Mohamad Zidani, Jun 29, 2016 IP
  3. Instabotic

Instabotic Peon

Best Answers:
    Overnight has seen an increase in 50 likes 25 comments and 19 followers.

I'm torn what to do next either develop the script further or to develop the site behind our test account, which ever I decided il ensure to keep you posted

Instabotic, Jun 29, 2016 IP
  4. Instabotic

Instabotic Peon

Best Answers:
    +80 followers
    +35 comments
    +102 likes

A strong day especially when considering we have had no new posts published on this account for 2 weeks now.

Over the course of the next week we are planning on taking a stock pile of new content which should see a massive improvement.

In other news we have started developing the user profile and user management section of the website.

Instabotic, Jun 30, 2016 IP
  5. nomadingrey

nomadingrey Member

Best Answers:
    This is an interesting experiment. I really hope you get the results you are after.

I've been managing social media pages for a client for some time now and I agree that social media - as the name suggests - is all about getting social. One of the Instagram accounts I help maintain (@AryMozta) also benefits from good content (great photos and captions that followers can relate to). If you need ideas or help content creation, I'd be more than happy to contribute.

Definitely looking forward to more updates. Best of luck!

nomadingrey, Jul 5, 2016 IP
  6. Instabotic

Instabotic Peon

Best Answers:
    Great to hear off you, we are currently looking for Beta testers of our new automated system if you are interested in participating drop me a msg with your email.

Will continue to update the thread with relevant info

Instabotic, Jul 6, 2016 IP
  7. Instabotic

Instabotic Peon

Best Answers:
    Update

Followers 5174
    Following 5516
    Posts 52

In last 36 hours i have posted one image and had the following response.
    578 likes
    6 comments
    However my more popular posts have grown on the back of this post also, looking forward to getting our schedule tool up and running over the next few weeks and then automating the entire process.

As I mentioned in the above post, we are currently looking to recruit a number of beta users to test our new automated instagram tool.
    Drop me a msg if your interested.

Instabotic, Jul 6, 2016 IP
  8. nomadingrey

nomadingrey Member

Best Answers:
    Will definitely PM you. Cheers.

nomadingrey, Jul 6, 2016 IP
  9. Instabotic

Instabotic Peon

Best Answers:
    Update

Followers 5316 a nice growth with no new posts.

Development of our bot has began to take shape also.

Instabotic, Jul 7, 2016 IP