1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

instagram deactivated

Discussion in 'Websites' started by oda punkt, Nov 28, 2021.

Hi all

I had an instagram which at its peak had 99,900 followers, before Mark shut it down over "political posts" because I posted criticism of instagram. I never posted nudes or anything against the rules. I did not get a warning, and had no way of warning my followers. This was September 1st. After this I had three months of a complete break from social media.

Now I have just set up a website, which I designed myself and I think it looks pretty good, although I am not a website designer. However, I am pretty sad about that my past followers wont be able to find it.

I am new to this forum so I apologize if I am not aware of the rules, but if its allowed, could some of you take a look at my website and give me some pointers on the design, as well as some tips on how to reach people without instagram? I would appreciate it

- Oda Punkt

oda punkt, Nov 28, 2021 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    That sounds ghastly. Post your link and we can review your site.

sarahk, Nov 28, 2021 IP
  3. oda punkt

oda punkt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you so much:) https://www.odapunkt.org/

oda punkt, Nov 28, 2021 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I've been away so only just checking your site. FYI it's a wee bit NSFW and we generally don't touch anything adult here.

I'd start by changing your header photo to something tamer - you'll turn off those coming for your other content.

The menu is very old fashioned - take some time looking through sites like dribbble.com and the places where you can buy templates for inspiration. Look at how to make your design "responsive" so that people viewing on their phones have a good experience too. Not only will your visitors be happy but Google will reward you. Just realised your site is at wix, they should have responsive templates that you can then modify.

[​IMG]

Sign up for Google Analytics - although Wix probably has stats too - to see what devices your visitors use.

Sign up for Google's webmaster tools - they send emails when they detect problems with your site - mostly related to mobile, I think.

sarahk, Feb 7, 2022 IP
  5. mayazir

mayazir Member

Best Answers:
    I don't use social media anymore. I have accounts but only for occasions if someone looks for me (old friends, schoolmates, etc).
    I don't use Instagram, but for example, Facebook doesn't do anything when extremist content is uploaded, but they continually used to remove all anti-religion posts and images from my account.
    They also used to remove all critics against all those "muhamad" who come to our countries, living from our TAX and doing nothing, but stealing, violating, and murdering locals.
    In other words, crazy fanatics are allowed to publish propagandist crap nonsense and normal people who do not suffer from schizophrenia and do not see or speak with the heavenly pantheon, are prohibited from sharing our views and opinions.
    I was tired of the endless ban and stopped using these crap networks where I do not have the freedom of word and expression.

PS: Anyway, I think nobody closed your account, and you just try to make us visit your adult site.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2022
    mayazir, Feb 8, 2022 IP
  6. nadalbg

nadalbg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I like it. I think for as long as you post images like these you will get tons of men to visit your site. It's just the way nature works.
    Also the building for your background looks exactly like where I live :D.
    Pozdravi!

Mark also deleted my page on FB, for gambling content. I just will never advertise on his platforms again.

nadalbg, Feb 10, 2022 IP
  7. mayazir

mayazir Member

Best Answers:
    The next time create an account dedicated to how to behead off the heads of the unbelievers, and Zuckerberg personally will give you a lot of likes.
    This is his favorite content

mayazir, Feb 10, 2022 IP
  8. nadalbg

nadalbg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, or some scam to win million of dollars. These ads always pass the "vigorous ad reviewing" of facebook.

nadalbg, Feb 10, 2022 IP