1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Instagram Business Site - Huge Potential

Discussion in 'Sites' started by flegmatic, Jul 14, 2016.

Hi Guys,

This site has huge potential. I've been in twitter followers business for a long time in the past so I tried with instagram too.

If you want to make big bucks, this is the site and business chance for you.

Why?
    Exact Match Term via Google: "Buy Instagram Followers" alone has 50,000 searches per month. Which means there is 50,000 buyers. Thats the only one keyword term in the sea among others. To be safe there are more than 100k buyers per month searching for this.

The best part is that you keep 90-95% profit on sales.

How?
    Resell panels sells followers in bulk to you. The standard resell price for 1,000 Followers costs only 0.40$.

I don't want to fool you. The competition for this niche is really big, but you can always catch some sales and grow.

Sites ranked on google for keyword that I mentioned above are banking from 2,000$ to 5,000$ per day.

Don't buy this site in a hurry. Research this industry and you'll see how big cake really is.

This is what you get with BIN
    Domain: Famemax.com
    Facebook Page
    Twitter Page
    Premium WP Theme with license
    Premium Plugins:
    Price Table
    Social Share Pro
    3 Premium Woocommerce Addons
    Ready to bank site.

Why are you selling this site?

I Have many projects on the go. This site sits for almost a year and I never got time to start promoting it. I got few orders but nothing much. I just want to cover some expenses.

How is it monetized?
    It's monetized with paypal. Basically you sell instagram followers from reseller panels.

Price per 1,000 Followers is 0.4$ and you can sell it for whole 10$. This is the industry standard rates.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    Yes. It comes with facebook and twitter pages:
    https://www.facebook.com/famemaxllc
    https://twitter.com/famemaxllc

How much time does this site take to run?
    It takes 5 minutes a day to maintain it. Check orders and process it.

Example:
    1. Visitor orders 1k followers for 9.90$
    2. You receive money on paypal automatically.
    3. You receive email notification about the order. Orders can also be seen in wp admin.
    4. You login to reseller panel and process 1k followers to visitors username for 0.40$ . You keep the profit!

What challenges are there with running this site?
    Only promotion and seo.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
    flegmatic, Jul 14, 2016 IP