1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Instagram - 3 Simple Steps To Grow Your Account

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by ErgoPrime, Jun 14, 2017.

First of all: i did NOT invent this method, but I know some guys who are professional IG-Marketers and they use this tricks.

I'll not go into details, but you get the idea.

What I'm going to share with you today:

1. Give your Instagram Profile a 'Theme'
    2. Use Call To Action in Caption
    3. 80/20 Rules

1. Give your Instagram Profile a 'Theme'
    So, basically, what we need to do is give our Instagram profile a 'Theme'. Take a look at this example:

[​IMG]

Rather than posting a bunch of photos in an unorganised, messy manner, a simple theme like this can catch the eyes of many. Also, the potential followers will feel that you're putting your effort in managing your Instagram profile, thus, follow back ratio increase.

2. Use Call To Action in Caption
    I'm sure many will say, "Meh, who don't know about this?" But, this is a different type of CTA caption. A picture worth a thousand words:

[​IMG]

See that? "Tag someone you care about!"

Yes, this is not those CTA which ask your followers to 'BUY NOW', 'LINK IN BIO', etc etc. But with this kind of 'filler' content, you can make your post went viral easily, in turn, bring you more followers (if they like your content).

3. 80/20 Rule
    This is from Jay Bear (Google him if you don't know who he is).

I don't know anyone here still listen to Radio or used to do that, but if you did/still do, try to pay attention on how they insert advertisement between their programs. Basically, a decent radio station will follow 80/20 rules, where they will provide you 80% free programs/contents mixed with 20% advertisements.

How to apply this in our marketing effort? Simple, share 80% free contents that your target audience like, and insert your own CPA/Products/Services in them.

Not only this will make your social media channel looks legit, your conversion rate will increase too.

ErgoPrime, Jun 14, 2017 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  2. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good point about people wanting more "programming" than "commercials". You need to keep your audience engaged and interested. :)

danasurvey, Jun 14, 2017 IP
  3. faithbiete

faithbiete Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you want to get real instagram followers be unique, stand out of the crowd. You should be active and comments on people's photos.
    Follow this link to get real instagram followers

faithbiete, Jun 24, 2017 IP