1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

INSANE New Launch For 2018! PROMOTE THIS PRODUCT! ♡❀ヅ❤♫

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by JamesLeeOnline, Jan 5, 2018.

[​IMG]

My fellow Internet Marketers,

Are you ready to start off 2018 by making some serious cash?

I’m not talking about a couple hundred bucks a day….I’m talking about thousands of dollars coming in directly to your account every single day passively. Get ready, because this is BIGGER THAN BITCOIN!

From the guys that brought you The 2 Week Diet and The Red Smoothie Detox Factor, comes one of the BIGGEST launches in Clickbank history.

We have teamed up to create what is possibly one of the highest converting products in the marketplace’s history.

So, what is the product called?

The Red Tea Detox

What does it do?

It is a weight loss system that involves drinking a delicious African red tea blend to detox the body of toxins and unwanted fat.

How much does it cost and how much do I get?

The initial product is priced at $37, however there are 4 upsells for which you get 75% on all of them. Given this, you can easily earn over $200 per a customer you send.

If you can deliver super large volume, we’d be willing to increase your commission to 90%.

How do I know this converts?

In just hours since being released, as I write this very message on January 5th 2018, our gravity has skyrocketed to over 68+! That means at least 68 affiliates have made sales with it since release!

See for yourself:

[​IMG]

What about some stats?

Testing has shown this converting at 1 initial sale for every 18 hops on both cold and warm traffic. That is better than 5% conversion rate, so you know this is HOT!

Here’s an example of one affiliate’s account who sent just 80 hops in a day:

[​IMG]

Checkout that upsell take rate!

They sent me this after they were so impressed with how easily they were making commission and how many upsells were being taken with so few hops!

So if you want to start making some easy coin, you need to start promoting The Red Tea Detox NOW!

==> Go here to get started now…
    SEMrush
    We have so many resources available for you to make it as easy as possible…

… banners… press releases… customer reviews!

… videos… pre-sell content… articles!

… email swipes… keywords… and more!

You name it!

No stone was left unturned to make sure you have the promotional material necessary to sell this product easily.

And every promotion is just “copy & paste” taking all the stress and struggle out of the affiliate marketing equation.

This opportunity is massive. Most people who want to lose weight try a different weight loss product up to 5 times a year.

However, the people who are most serious about losing weight make a decision to do something about it as the New Year rolls around.

So we’re striking while the iron is hot.

Nearly one-third of the population wants to shed pounds… and…this offer gives them a healthy way to do it.

But if you wait too long you’ll get lost in the shuffle.

Like all great opportunities getting in early is a big key to success.

Now’s the time to crank things up.

Follow our blueprint to success, use the killer affiliate marketing tools at your disposal and you’ll soon be getting nice fat checks from Clickbank.

Maybe the fattest checks you’ve ever received.

With the potential to get an EPC as high as $4 per click…

With the potential to earn up to $200 per lead…

And with the mass appeal this hot offer has for millions of people who want a simple and healthy way to lose weight…

This could be your ticket to “Easy Street.”

But it’s only going to happen if you hop on board so…

==> Go here to get started now…

To more and bigger commissions,

James Lee,
    Affiliate Manager For The Red Tea Detox

JamesLeeOnline, Jan 5, 2018 IP
    SEMrush
  2. laxmi

laxmi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is awesome! I just made my first $500 promoting this! Fantastic! Will definitely keep promoting. And thats for the $100 bonus too...always nice to make some extra cash with these products on Clicbank.

laxmi, Jan 7, 2018 IP
    chalice likes this.
  3. Chestbrah

Chestbrah Member

Best Answers:
    I've already got to $3,000 promoting this on Google Ads. :)

Chestbrah, Jan 8, 2018 IP
  4. JamesLeeOnline

JamesLeeOnline Active Member

Best Answers:
    Great to hear! We are now the #1 product on the entire Clickbank marketplace in less than 1 week!

[​IMG]

JamesLeeOnline, Jan 10, 2018 IP
  5. Geekmo

Geekmo Member

Best Answers:
    can I promote it with Facebook ads and is it profitable?

Geekmo, Jan 31, 2018 IP
  6. popedope

popedope Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well done on the gravity.

popedope, Feb 1, 2018 IP
  7. popedope

popedope Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Actually fuck that, whoever made the video is a genius - you, sir, need a medal. THE BIG VENOMOUS RED SNAKE!!!

popedope, Feb 1, 2018 IP
  8. vstar

vstar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Guys just so you know, this merchant has not set up the hoplinks properly and they are being overwritten when a customer has previously clicked on another affiliate hoplink

It happens if you are promoting the following inner pages:

http ://1.XXXXXXX_redteax.pay.clickbank.net/?cbskin=18314&cbfid=30983

http ://2.XXXXXXX_redteax.pay.clickbank.net/?cbskin=18314&cbfid=30983

http ://3.XXXXXXX_redteax.pay.clickbank.net/?cbskin=18314&cbfid=30983

in other words When a customer FIRST clicks on a hoplink such as: http ://XXXXXXX.redteax.hop.clickbank.net and then that same customer continues to search the Internet and their LAST click is on your hoplink at http ://2.YOURUSERNAME_redteax.pay.clickbank.net/?cbskin=18314& cbfid=30983 ... the affiliate at: http ://XXXXXXX.redteax.hop.clickbank.net is the one who is getting the sale!

THAT SHOULD NOT HAPPEN ... IT SHOULD BE YOU WHO GETS THE SALE!

It is Clickbank's policy that the LAST click gets the sale.... however that is not the case in the scenario above as it is being overwritten by the FIRST click so there is potential to lose a lot of sales and that is exactly what is happening to me

I have tried to contact the vendor for "Red Tea Detox" on several occasions but my emails have gone unanswered.... so far their affiliate support is non existent

I am asking that the affiliate manager at Red Tea Detox to Please check your emails at: lizswannmiller@redteadetox[dot]com and affiliates@redteadetox[dot]com

I would appreciate your reply in this manner

Aff ID dwnload

vstar, Feb 2, 2018 IP
  9. JamesLeeOnline

Best Answers:
    Don't use the checkout link if this concerns you. The "last click gets the sale" only applies if you use the direct hop link - not the checkout links.

JamesLeeOnline, Feb 2, 2018 IP
  10. JamesLeeOnline

Best Answers:
    Just an update. Click on the image below.

[​IMG]

JamesLeeOnline, Feb 10, 2018 IP
    chalice likes this.
  11. digitalfriends

digitalfriends Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The Red Tea Detox has officially been crafted the best selling product on Clickbank for 2018. I know this for a FACT!

digitalfriends, May 16, 2018 IP