1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

InOutScripts Search Engine Script. My Honest Review...TERRIBLE!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by canaryspace, Nov 22, 2012.

1. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    LOL, touchy. Like I said, it's sad to see anyone get scammed. If the suggestion of doing a bit more due diligence is offensive to you, then fair enough. Each to their own.

ryan_uk, Jun 28, 2013 IP
  2. DarrenToday

DarrenToday Peon

Best Answers:
    STAY CLEAR OF THIS INDIAN COMPANY!!! You will get ripped off. Their ad server software and their search engine software is a joke. You will lose over $1000 dollars if you go with this company. They are notorious for scamming people.

DarrenToday, Dec 21, 2015 IP
  3. TImmy Lutz

TImmy Lutz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you want to lose alot of Money, do it. If you want a running script don't do it.
    This is a absolute miserable company which sold scripts, that will never run without any problem.
    I buy 3 scripts for more than $1400.- not one is running. I also rent a new root server to make sure I meet the requirement server prerequisites. It does not work. The support attempts to solve the problems. However, they write you sometime, and say that they have solvethe problems. What is not nearly the case.

After more than 3 month i want my money back. without success.
    Thats the reason why i write now this be carefull post.

DONT BUY A SCRIPT BY INOUTSCRIPTS

Attached Files:

TImmy Lutz, Feb 7, 2016 IP
  4. siskebab

siskebab Peon

Best Answers:
    I would not agree with you. I also bought software from them and I have no objection to their work. Their technical support is at a high level. On every question I got an answer in the shortest possible time. Every mistake I found was solved as soon as possible. Ms. Devika and Mr. Nikhil their technical support are very kind and for all my questions and suggestions they found a very quick solution. You can look at it www.lokalionline.com
    I bought and what. It works perfectly. People like you were never clear to me. I'm not sure, but I got the impression that you wanted to become a new Larry E. Page, am I right. I'll give you one free advice. DO NOT ENTER IN A BATTLE WHEN YOU ALWAYS KNOW YOU WILL LOSE

siskebab, Jul 27, 2017 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    @siskebab your next steps should be to address the speed issues on the site and make the links behind the category images work. Your template also looks a bit broken at times and how come you've removed the money formatting from the price range?

upload_2017-7-28_14-33-19.png

Is all the javascript that is in the source part of the theme or part of the inout script? Do you know why they've chosen not to cache it?

sarahk, Jul 27, 2017 IP
  6. Althea Jack

Althea Jack Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Siskebab,
    I am a member from team Inout Scripts. Thank you for your words, especially mentioning our support team and really happy to learn that our product has helped you. Wish you all success!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2017
    Althea Jack, Aug 3, 2017 IP
  7. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    @Althea Jack you should probably get in touch with @siskebab about how to fix the homepage that still isn't working!

sarahk, Aug 5, 2017 IP
  8. sh_peterish

sh_peterish Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Fooled by their advertising online, I bought their inout search engine and its addons for 1070 USD, and Inout Spider for $2950. the so called big data based spider not only stopped crawling after installation, but produced huge amount of errro log and core files that caused the server down finally. On the other hand, the Inout Spider was not compatible with the Inout search engine v8. I contacted their support and head Kumar, but they did not get them fixed with one year.

They said they could provide reinstallation of the same script, but wanted to charge $80 more. I guessed the things would happen, since they did not revise the scripts.

With my suggestion, they agreed that they could install the Nutch to replace the Inout spider, but they had to charge $480 for the Nutch installation and integration with Inout search engine. I had no choice and paid the money by Paypal. What happened next? The Nutch they installed did not work. It had just crawled 6GB data with 5 months, and it did not match with the Inout search engine. They said it might be the limitation of Nutch. You know Nutch is an open source enterprise spider having been used by a lot of commercial websites with no limitation.

Finally, they took the cash and left me nothing working. They did not refund, and did not fix the issues.

We sued to Paypal, but Paypal said this was not physical items, and they could not guaranteed the safe purchasing.

sh_peterish, Mar 15, 2018 IP
  9. sh_peterish

sh_peterish Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Generally speaking, inoutscripts guys are a phishing scamming team. Their scripts are full of bugs and errors. Nothing is working. They did not give any effective support. Some of them are 10 years old without updating.

If you are a victim of inoutscripts, please don't hesitate to contact me. Let's bring these bad guys to justice together.

Reviews:

1. I have used most of these Inout Scripts. I purchased 13 of them.

2. They are just liars, since they don't have the technology of big data. The hypertable/Hadoop is not working at all. It would take 50 years to fill 10 TB storage according to our calculation. The Inout spider can just crawl about 2000 pages per day.

3. Some of the inourscripts can cause the server down, since they produce a ton of error log every day.

4. The sites are super slow. They will blame you whichever servers you use. I tried our own servers and bluehost. The results were the same. Our own sites have been running very fast.

5. The inout search engine is not compatible with inout spider. It brings results not consistent with keywords.

6. The inout scripts are not SEO. You can just get little traffic however you try.

7. The webportal is not working. You'll never get something like Yahoo as they overstated.

8. The cronjob of inoutscripts adserver is not working. The addons are not compatible.

9. The inout articlebase has injection defects.

10.The inout celebrities is not responsive design. If you need a mobile mode, they will charge $480-800 as customization.

11.The inout queryspace is still using PHP 5.4 which is not supported by the official site.

12.The webmail ultimate can't be used to send or receive emails. It is a knid of malware that will get security warning from chrome and google.

13.I purchased 4 APPs, but they did not give me any one.

14.You can log into the inout socialtitles but can't log out from it sometimes. It does not have an email confirmation and recap feature. If you need these functions, they will charge you for customization. My site were attacked and spammed repeatedly.

15.They never refund you once you transfer the $$$. Yes, you'll never get any effective support from the staff.

16.Just a few of them here. I'll tell you uch more bugs and errors of Inout Scripts later.

sh_peterish, Mar 15, 2018 IP
  10. sh_peterish

sh_peterish Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Another scamming Inoutscripts website

http://inoutscripts.co.za/

A group of Indians, Indian Jacob, Kumar, Nair and Saranya have used 21 inout scripts to cheat people over 115 countries. They registered dozens of domains and published thousands of scamming articles to induce customers to purchase these scamming softwares. Actually, they are full of bugs and none of then are working. They neither fixed these errors, nor refunded you. Finally, they took the cash and left you nothing working.

5 Evidence can confirm that Inoutscripts are scamming softwares

1. Inout Scripts are spammers. They registered at least 30 domains to set up scamming websites, and published more than 1000 scamming articles with social media to induce customers to buy their so called scripts. Finally, they took the cash and left buysers nothing working.

2. Their scripts are full of bugs. For example, the inout shopping cart has 514 bugs totally. Believe me this is not a joking. It's real. None of INout Scripts are working. Their softwares will bring you heavy loss, including hosting cost.

3. Their company does not have the right technology. The head of developers is Jacob, one of the top scammers on earth. The head of sale agents is Kumar, the liar.

4. They are dishonest. They never fixed any bugs. They never refund you once you make a payment. Their service email account, has been widely labeled as "phishing".

5. Negative reviews and complaints about Inoutscripts are full of the WWW. Definitely, you can read someof them by searching.

They said they are the leading clone scripts in the world. Actually, they are a group of terrible scammers located at Kerala India..

https://www.upfan.net/tag/inoutscripts

https://www.upfan.net/tag/inoutscripts

https://medium.com/@labmanual.conta

https://plus.google.com/112198345080181200447

https://twitter.com/pguo1

https://www.facebook.com/la.george.9803

http://onlinor.com/index.php/business/281-it-s-not-a-joking-514-bug-with-inoutscripts-shooping-cart

https://www.upfan.net/2018/03/its-not-a-joking-more-than-400-bugs-with-inoutscripts-shooping-cart.html

https://baojii.com/news/show.php?itemid=193

https://wordpress.com/post/talkscripts.wordpress.com/226

sh_peterish, Jul 22, 2018 IP