1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Inner Page Ranking Without Optimising THem?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by desireable, Sep 29, 2014.

Hello all,

we all have been into seo since so long. And have learn that, we should do seo for every page we want to see in top ranking.

Without doing seo for inner page they can't rank in google.

But there are many websites which rank their inner pages without doing their off page seo (if we check the url nothing shows in google) which means they have done super class on page seo.

Now what i want to know is,Is there any other activity other than on page & off page which help there inner pages rank well in google

hope my question is clear.

I am looking for genuine replies here, newbies, plz don't bother to reply. Also i am ready for deal if you can show me results and earn a handsome amount, which we can discuss through pm ?

desireable, Sep 29, 2014 IP
  2. Seo Power

Seo Power Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You don't need to build additional links to your internal pages to rank them higher. Why? Because other internal pages will transfer link juice to the internal pages you want to rank. And you don't need perfect on-page SEO to rank your internal pages. In most cases, all that is needed is internal backlinks.

If your root domain has a very strong domain authority, any new article you publish on it will quickly gain some nice rankings in Google even without any internal backlinks - the kind of rankings a new site will never gain until it's become old enough and deemed worthy of ranking that high.

Seo Power, Sep 30, 2014 IP
  3. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are no additional techniques.. You can use Social Bookmarkins sites to help your inner pages (article pages!) rank better in Google... Especially if you can write UNIQUE title and Description every time you submit to a new Social Bookmarking site! ;)

patco, Oct 1, 2014 IP
  4. eric_wahlberg

eric_wahlberg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As far as I have observed, most sites inner pages have less competition, so ranking on them is quite easy. You just need good content, well optimized page to rank.

eric_wahlberg, Oct 7, 2014 IP