1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Inline Text Link Question

Discussion in 'Digital Point Ads' started by superrichguy, Aug 20, 2013.

I was thinking of trying this out on DP and had a question. I am using google chrome and I went to test it out by clicking an inline text ad and nothing happened. I turned off all my blockers and such, the page just flickered like it was going to open and then nothing showed.

So on an instance like that, and it was my ad would I be charged for it even if it was never seen? Just need a lil clarification.
    Thanks

superrichguy, Aug 20, 2013 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Nope, if you aren't redirected, the system never saw the click, so...

Never heard of that happening before... Pretty strange because the links aren't anything special... they aren't routed through any JavaScript or anything else. Really sounds to me like some ad blocker plug-in at work... might double check you disabled them.

digitalpoint, Aug 20, 2013 IP
  3. superrichguy

superrichguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You're right, I thought I had disabled the reg one in Chrome but I didn't. Sorry about that. And good to know it won't count it as seen.

superrichguy, Aug 20, 2013 IP