1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Infraction

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by rudof, Nov 8, 2012.

Hi DP,

I am not sure if I am correct or not. I got 2 infractions 1 is for duplicate thread and other is for wrong category. I was thinking why to give infraction if a person puts in posts in a wrong category. This is my thread:

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2501979#post17778416

Instead of giving infractions can the posts be moved or deleted from the category.

Other is for posting duplicate threads.

I had posted a thread of new launch of TagManager but it was already posted. I really was not aware of the same post on TagManager and I posted it. For this I got infraction.

Instead of giving infractions can you send some warning like duplicate thread or deletion of thread.

rudof, Nov 8, 2012 IP
  2. Digital_shubhi

Digital_shubhi Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Infractions are nothing but warning only and no other member can see it. ;)
    And yes your threads are deleted/moved into correct category too when you get an infraction. Its given to member, so that they don't do the same mistake again.

Digital_shubhi, Nov 8, 2012 IP
  3. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    The thread referenced above was moved to the correct category at the time the infraction was issued.

Digital_shubhi is correct in regards to infractions being warnings.

Smyrl, Nov 8, 2012 IP