1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Infraction for posting in the correct category?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by zawadi, Aug 4, 2011.

I made a post about Favorite songs that motivates you.
    I posted this thread in the Music Category
    I was given an infraction 1 month later for making a music topic in the music category?
    You said I placed this is the wrong category???:confused:

Forum: Movies, Music & TV

Does anyone see something wrong here, because I don't.:mad:

Is it because I have been a member here since Oct 21st 2006 , with no infractions and decided to actually participate in the forums? You felt the need to bully me because I'm quiet?

In the Thread Titled [Infraction] Infractions - Please Read We cannot complain about the infractions either. In this same post you said "Thread started in wrong category - If you start a thread in the wrong forum because you do not have enough posts to start a thread in the correct forum (the Buy/Sell/Trade forum, for example), you will receive an infraction.
    If you start a thread in the wrong category, but it appears that you at least attempted to put it in the right forum, you generally will not receive an infraction."

The music category would be the correct place/or attempt to place in the right category. Where would you have put it?

Who moderates the forum, and can they at least explain this one,because I'm lost..

zawadi, Aug 4, 2011 IP
  2. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    Edit notes for thread show it was moved to that category.

Smyrl, Aug 4, 2011 IP